xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: G4 Shows Coming to Xbox Live  (Read 157 times)

chronno

• Archived User
G4 Shows Coming to Xbox Live
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(HughDaHand @ May 28 2008, 05:50 PM) View Post

Thats very true.  But the channel is only worth paying for if you want to watch cops.  They seem to play that show all day long now.  
I miss techtv.  G4 seems to have bought that whole network just to get x-play.  Bring back the screen savers, Call for help, and all the other good shows that techtv had and i would pay to dl a few of those.  I learned alot of pc tricks watching those shows.

I don't often get cops any more.  Mostly what I see is Ninja Warrior.  It's a good show the first 5 times you see it.

Screensavers was a defiant win, until they replaced the hosts.  From what I understand G4 isn't even what it was when it was exclusive to satellite.  It seems to have gone downhill as well.

BKM8100

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »

sleeping.gif I certainly wouldn't pay for it!! If they get rid of that sorry little Perrera , I might watch again. He ruins every show he's on!!! They need to bring back Screensavers, and Call for Help. Right now the only show they got worth watching is X-PLAY!

ssj4android

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 12:38:00 AM »

They do have one episode of "Code Monkeys" for free. Sounds stupid though, something about a guy getting breast implants.

chronno

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »

For all those people talking about when that channel was good, I found this website called revision3 (www.revision3.com).  It seems that when everyone from Techtv quit because G4 sucked, that's where they went.  Just putting it out there.

thomasz

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 08:51:00 PM »

How long did you get it?
Pages: 1 [2]