xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 Won't Find New Pics / Music / Vids Via Pc  (Read 51 times)

Lotus289

• Archived User
360 Won't Find New Pics / Music / Vids Via Pc
« on: February 10, 2008, 05:05:00 PM »

For some reason my 360 won't play any of my music streaming from my PC.  It's never had a problem before, but now it won't.  It also won't find any new pics / vids / or music I've added recently.  I can, however, play music through my Zune when it's connected to my PC via USB.  That I don't get.  

When I try to play music I get: "Can't play this content because it may not be supported.  For more info go to www.xbox.com/support.  Status Code: 19-04-80070032"

I have my connection from PC to 360 done via WMP11 because the last time I tried to install Windows Media Connect it said not to, canceled the install, and told me to us WMP11.  I've updated all the music / vids / pics in WMP11 and it reads them and plays them fine on the computer.  But no dice on the 360.  

How can I get it to play my music again (all mp3's) and find the new stuff I've put in??  Should I just disconnect the 360 from my PC and reconnect?  If so, how do I do that?

Thanx for any help, I really appreciate it. smile.gif

* * * Edit * * *
Dammit, I'm an idiot.  I thought I was connected to my PC.  Turns out I was connected to my Zune.  DOH!!!!
Mods you can lock / delete this if you like.  I'm all set.