xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Can I Copy Music To Hdd  (Read 52 times)

etracyirl

• Archived User
How Can I Copy Music To Hdd
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:55:00 AM »

Can anyone link me a tutorial or something on how to get music off my pc and copy it to my HDD. Besides ripping cd's . Thanx

Paperstack.1

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »

That's the only way at this point. It's much faster (depending on your library of music) and easier to just set up your computer to stream music to your 360

etracyirl

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »

thanx for replying.  I can allrewady stream. I just want to beable to save music on HDD just got my new elite and want to actualy use the 120 GB . If anyone else knows any ways please help

XevilD

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(etracyirl @ Aug 27 2007, 03:35 AM) *
I just want to be able to save music on HDD just got my new elite and want to actualy use the 120 GB . If anyone else knows any ways please help

Same here. I don't want to have to turn on my computer every time I want to listen to music. So far, it looks like music on a USB device is the only solution...

http://llamma.com/xbox360/mods/USB%20Hard%20Drive%20Mod.htm

I just connected a 64MB USB key to my Elite to check. It still looks like there's no way to copy to/from a USB device attached to the 360. The key showed up as a music device, but not as a storage device (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)