xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SAMSUNG Electronics to Release Duo Hd Player  (Read 201 times)

dhrandy1

• Archived User
SAMSUNG Electronics to Release Duo Hd Player
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 04:16:00 PM »

Just what I was waiting for.

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »

Hell yea, i hope everyone starts doing dual format players with the hope that it will help end this hd-dvd
blu-ray war nonsense.

Charbless

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

I just don't see the point in it how can both formats really survive it's just to much hassle and I think the idea can't remember which movie company it was said about having hd dvd one side blu-ray the other is far better idea and will be cheaper but yet again that means studio has to produce both formats which is just pointless.

GhaleonX

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 12:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(Charbless @ Apr 13 2007, 10:46 PM) View Post

I just don't see the point in it how can both formats really survive it's just to much hassle and I think the idea can't remember which movie company it was said about having hd dvd one side blu-ray the other is far better idea and will be cheaper but yet again that means studio has to produce both formats which is just pointless.

Well, I suppose that if plenty of players that played both for an affordable price, then each company would independently decide whether to go HD or BluRay. Unless we get a plethora of dual players, however, that won't be the least bit likely.
Pages: 1 [2]