xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Http://www.modwhiz.com  (Read 1832 times)

losvedir

• Archived User
Http://www.modwhiz.com
« on: January 20, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

DEC 16 2005 EDIT - HSDEMONZ
ModWhiz is currently no longer a sponsor and any ads are currently pulled from XS.

I recommend that people do not hesitate to do the following (assuming you have any outstanding issues with them..)

Send them Email, Call them, etc.. and attempt yet again to get some answers..

Contact your CC company or Paypal. Reverse those charges.. do not wait one more day. Sometimes Time is important.. sooner the better..

And possibly, contact your local authorites. Maybe the authorities of the shop in question as well. Fruad is a big deal. Fruad using the internet is no less a crime.

We don'thave all the facts as of yet.. but since they haven't been forthcoming with answers.. these is how we're forced to brand them.

I hope people get the satisfaction they deserve. No one deserves to get ripped off.

You bought something from http://www.modwhiz.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Transaction ID: 2UC4513938097135C
I'll kick this thread off with my overwhelmingly positive experience. I ordered my Xenium modchip on Jan. 17th because my other one on order from divineo.net hadn't come for almost a month and I needed one before my christmas break ended. Needless to say, I wanted it fast. Unfortunately there was no shipping options, although I think the one they used is actually Next Day.  I got a Paypal receipt immediately but nothing else. The following day I emailed their sales department asking if they got my order, and promptly -- within a few hours -- recieved a reply saying that they did, and that my paypal reciept was my order confirmation. They said that I would get a tracking number and that the product would ship on monday. Monday came and went without a tracking number. That night at midnight-ish I was on the Xenium forum of this website and came across a thread titled "I ordered from Modwhiz.com.... was that bad idea" or something like that. Intrigued I went to it, and found the owner/operator/something of modwhiz.com posting and answering questions. He had said earlier that day that the person who started the thread should get his tracking number that day. I was relieved the store wasn't a scam, but still uncomfortable that my chip was supposed to come the next day, but I still hadn't had a tracking number. The next morning, though, at 10:00ish I think, my modchip arrived. Later that afternoon I got a tracking number... It turns out they had problems with FedEx, so that through a monkey-wrench into the plan, but they managed to ship it out with some other carrier, and got it to me in the same time. I'm very pleased with their fast response to the problem since I did pay for what I thought was next day.

So in conclusion: Excellent response time to emails, active on the scene, kept promises made on website, modchip in 2.5 days beginning to end. Highly recommended! 10/10

This post has been edited by HSDEMONZ: Dec 16 2005, 07:11 AM

Flashpoint

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »

I've never experienced customer service even near this good from any MOD chip retailer (and I've delt with a few). I ordered Xenium lateSunday night, they were in my hands and being installed today (Wednsday). Unbelievable, my e-mails for support were answered extreamly quickly, it was more like instant messaging than e-mail.
They were professionally packaged in Cardboard then bubblewrap and then individually wrapped in a sealed static proof bag.
Trust me, this is the place to buy the Xenium's. Keep up the good work ModWhiz!
I just hope the customer service and care stays this good with all the new business.

ModWhiz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, we're glad you were satisfied with our product/service!

Hopefully we can be of assistance for you again in the near futur.

Regards,

ModWhiz.com

vindiesel

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »

Hi,

I purchase my Xenium at : Modwhiz.

I received it in less then 24 hours.  That's freeking quick.

Modwhiz, your good!

PS: Xenium rocks!!!

:D

ModWhiz

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »

Hey vin diesel !

Thanks for the great review, glad we were of service.

We now stock the Xenium along with solderless adapters if anyones interested!

Regards,

ModWhiz.com

SC_BROVA

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »

I ordered two solderless adaptors early Tuesday morning like 1:00 AM or so and recieved them today Wednesday.  Awesome service! SPEEDY delivery!  Dude answers emails like instant messages seriously!  Highly recommend modwhiz!  <

Dyrekt DK

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »

after searching all over the place for a chameleon solderless adapter and xenium combo, I finally found one (or they found me on a forum post) and decided to buy it cause i just couldn:t wait to mod my x... you really can:t go wrong with these guys... they are an official reseller on the ozxodus site, they ship out and give you the CORRECT date of arrival (took exactly 16 hours to get to my door COD!), and great... I mean GREAT... service... they are all around nice guys (or guy... or girl, who knows)...

If you wanna buy a xenium or anything... buy it from these guys... they know what they are doin... especially if you live in canada... ask for the deal eh!   THanks guys...

kingal89

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »

This store is AWESOME!!!! First of all they were one of the few places where i could find an Xenium and solderless adapt. Well anyway i ordered my chip and stuff with my debit card and the last check out screen didn't show up(said there was an error or something). So I was all nervous, then i checked the amount of money on my card and it said that the price of the stuff i bought had been deducted. So then i went on the IRC and talked to support. The guy I talked to was very helpful and said i should recieve a confirmation email a few hours after i order. Well sure enough an hour after i ordered i got the confirmation mail. I was all happy. Then a day went buy ( i got next day shipping) and i was supposed to have my tracking number. Well i never got it. But today right on time my chip came with everything i ordered. These guys are the best. I will gladly do business with them again!!! :D   <

ModWhiz

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2004, 11:52:00 AM »

March Madness Sale in full effect!

Low prices and everything in stock!

www.modwhiz.com

Check out all the details

Regards,

ModWhiz.com

ronwiththewind

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

dear god, these are the best xbox modchip sellers.  quickest shipping ive ever dealt with in all of online purchases. e-mail feedback, help, status, anything you need, and they respond quickly.  defienetely buy from these guys.  im going to order some more right

a+++++

-Ron

ModWhiz

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, hope we can be of service for you again!

Regards,

ModWhiz.com

Sincere0219

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2004, 07:26:00 AM »

ok the excitement is getting to me! I ordered the xenium w/ solderless adapter yesterday at 2p I paid for the overnight what are the chances I will still get it today?  <

kingmoonman

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

Very positive experience with modwhiz.  Ordered Monday night, and got my chip Wednesday.  It's nice to experience speedy customer service once in a while!  <

echostorm

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »

Great shop. Quick service and order processing. Received working xenium and adapter   4 days after ordering, installed it and I couldn't be happier.  <

bravo10

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »

:)  Well Very happy with their servise i dont usually write reviews but this people are Super Quick.  I order a Xenium monday and got it on Tuesday and yes i got the real deal,  Keep up the good work........... :beer:
 <
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13