xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Http://www.xbox-gear.com  (Read 339 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Http://www.xbox-gear.com
« on: January 13, 2004, 08:05:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.xbox-gear.com?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

johny69

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 05:54:00 PM »

First I had my doughts... everything was going very smoothly and everybody on the channel was very helpfull but then I received the chip.... evrything you see there is real.... not fake.

I pre-ordered a Xenium chip and 2 days after they had it in stock I received it... and I live in Greece..... excellent service ...VERY FAST SHIPPING

I will sure buy from them again..

Sky1ine

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 02:19:00 AM »

I preordered two Xenium chips at xbox-gear.com and received both today, just as promissed. Their IRC and email support is superior!

Regards,

DWEM

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »

spoke to the chap on irc and then ordered one.

Got very quick delivery, next day delivery via recorded delivery.

Would reconmend this company to anyone in UK that wants a Xenium chip, as i am very happy with my chip.

Great company,  thumbs up.
beerchug.gif  biggrin.gif

DWEM

biggles

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 07:18:00 AM »

I ordered last Friday and received the chip the following Monday, just after the weekend. And I live in Sweden! GREAT SHIPPING!

Regards

Biggles

Gazzabennett

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 01:31:00 AM »

Excellent Service!!  Next day delivery and excellent communication - chip worked first time as well!!  Going to order another one today!!   biggrin.gif

jaute

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 07:14:00 AM »

Ordered two xeniums on wednesday, got them on monday. I live in Finland. Will buy again if I need xeniums.

cykiller

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 07:17:00 AM »

Take it from a very well known person in the scene, I have purchased a lot of chips from various sites, and had some delays, but with xbox-gear they care on point all the time. The IRC support is more than helpful (just hang out there and see) and offers a very good price on them compared to some of the other affiliated sites of ozxodus. Very good site, if your going to order an Xenium, get it from there, it's a site devoted to only selling Xenium chips, nothin can go wrong there. smile.gif

CyKiller
muhaha.gif

corvy

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 05:57:00 AM »

Received the chips yesterday, and I soldered the first one! J Works like a charm (after a bit of fiddeling..!).

Thanks for you’re great service. I might mod some more of my friends boxes, and now I now where to get my Xenium! J

Thanks again!

dter

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2004, 10:56:00 AM »

I'm very pleased. I ordered my Xenium + solderless adapter on Wednesday night, it was shipped Thursday morning. Monday afternoon I had a package with everything that I had ordered in my hands! That's insanely fast shipping, considering that the package was being shipped from Great Britain to North America.

Xbox-Gear

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2004, 02:16:00 AM »

Thanyou to all those who have took their time to write feedback for Xbox-Gear. We are upgrading our shopping system to mypaysytems and will accept all major credit cards!

We accept about a 4 day down time ,whereby you can browse the website but no orders can be placed , sorry but it's for the best :-)!

The Xenium is now shipping world wide as well as the chameleon solderless adapters. Specifically for UK residents , we are now accepting pre order's on DreamX-733 and Dreamx-1480! Pre-order to avoid disappointment.

We have also just opened up our new forums for customer support and general chatter - Xbox-Gear Forums

Thanks for listening

beerchug.gif

Xbox-Gear

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2004, 03:07:00 AM »

Hey Guys,

Thankyou very much for your feedback placed on these forums , we at Xbox-Gear really appreciate you taking time out to review us.

Now everything is fully configured , we have lowered our Xenium prices to an unbeatable $49.95 , and the chameleon solderless adapter can be purchased alone for just $12.95.

Once again , we at xbox-gear , would like to thank all our customers for ordering from our store.

biggrin.gif

EarthQ

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

:popcorn: Bought on late monday Xenium from xbox-gear.com and got it friday afternoon in Madrid (Spain).

Well packaged and protected, antistatic bag, and trackable delivery by RoyalMail. No problem at all with fakes... fully genuine Xenium.

Regards

Be Absentminded

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

Incredible prices and service.  Ordered the chip on Tuesday got it on Friday and I live in Michigan!  Would most definately recommend them to anyone looking for a Xenium.

-Jameson

Melio

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »

I ordered after i spoke with the irc channel users on efnet #Xbox-Gear.com they assisted me in understanding what this mod chip would do, cost, and how to purchase it.

Altho I had minor glitches ordering the chip - mostly thru the company that processes credit cards, the people in that channel helped me each step of the way.

After Ordering, I was promptly sent emails concerning the order, and they even personally sent me information concerning the holiday and how they may have been a delay.

I recived a tracking number and was very assured!

I'v NEVER ordered overseas before, and this is my first experiance. .. If your going to order overseas, REST assured - your ordering from a REAL business, that wants YOU to be happy with your order and the process of ordering.

My Best wishes to xbox-gear.com and staff, Thank you for your help.

my xbox is running smooth and the Xenium Chip is THE best chip I'v ever installed on my many Xboxes.

Melio
South Carolina, USA
Proud Xenium Mod Chip User.

@ #windows - Dalnet irc, I'll validate this review if your worried!

Pages: [1] 2