xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Http://www.ozxmods.com  (Read 249 times)

dzv

• Archived User
Http://www.ozxmods.com
« on: January 12, 2004, 02:30:00 AM »

You bought something from www.ozxmods.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Marz

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

I bought a Modded Xbox from Ozxmods and I am absolutely thrilled with it.

Ozxmods provided a modded unit with an external case mod for switching between 100V and 240V.  It looks as if the switch was always meant to be there.  Also I have the ability to switch between PAL and NTSC which was important for me as I travel for work, these features make the xbox playable anywhere I go without any external components.  I can also watch my DVD's from different regions on different format (system) TV's.

Am I Happy, you Bet.  beerchug.gif

I cannot recommend ozxbox.com to you highly enough.  Their Service was prompt and efficient, they replied to my requests within hours (allowing for time zone differences) and always acknowledged my questions in the same manner.  They also sent they unit overseas for me when I ordered it and it arrived well packaged and free from damage.

The Mod chip works flawlessly, games play first time every time and after purchase support has been great, Jason always got back to me with an answer to help me out, so if you want a hassle free, no nonsense modded xbox that will work right out of the box, buy your xbox from Ozxbox.com, you will not be disappointed.  

Oh yes, their pricing is very reasonable when you consider that if you bought the modchip yourself, the tools to open up the xbox (assuming you do not already have them) and invested the time to install it, including the case mod for the switch(s)...then you might as well let them do it for you and be sure that it all works when you get it home.

A definitely happy customer,

Mario Stojic

PS, Jason,      You da Man

kazjim

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »

Well As a Self-Modifier, I too cannot paise Jas too highly...
His pre-sales service was fantastic, he assured me that the part i wanted was actually the Cheaper one ! (saved me both time and Money - at his own expense !!)

The Sale was flawless, (Direct Deposit) and delivery was the very next day....

I had the chip by 2Pm, Installed by 3pm and new hard drive with backups of the kids games on it by 4:30....

All good, Thanks again Jas, I'll be back for more.....

J

EvilCabbage

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »

I was put onto Jason by the previous poster (Kazjim) and I couldn't be happier either.

Really helpful before the sale and recommended a chip that suits my needs as opposed to the "sell as much as I can" outlook I've encountered elsewhere.

Very pleased with the service, I ordered on Sunday and my chip is on it's way today. I'll definately be using Jason again for my future modding requirements.

Gumboot

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 11:09:00 PM »

Awesome. Fast freindly and cheap. Ordered chip Wensday Night had it on door by Friday morning.

Very happy customer. Will use in future. Just placed another order then.

green_beetle

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 05:59:00 AM »

Have been purchasing items off Jason since i got into the scene, great service and support. Never had any problems with his website system. Offers great payment options and items normally ship in just a few days (often 1 or 2 days). Support is always there to help if your having any troubles, I recommend ozxmods to anyone asking for a supplier in Australia.

Never bought from any other xbox supplier and as long at ozxmods is still around that will be the same.

smile.gif 2 thumbs up

Bubble_Boy

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »

In the past i have ordered a couple Xenium chips and solderless adapter and some cables from Jason all at different times and each item was shipped out fast and well packaged.  Excellent email 'order status' notification too.
I highly recommend Jason for your xbox needs.  There's no need for me to look elsewhere because i am very happy with www.ozxmods.com

regards,
john

noddy2000

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »

i recently bought from jason and everying was 5 star ordering was easy, shipping was prompt and i was kept informed EVERY stepp of the way. thanks jason it was a pleasure dealing with you

Stryder

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »

I was very happy with my purchase through Ozxmods, I bought 3 Duo X mod chips and I paid on the weekend, they were sent on Monday, I received them Tuesday.

Very happy with the prompt delivery and professional service.

flashfreak

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2004, 04:08:00 AM »

I bought a Xenium Ice and 2 Duo X2's from Jason, came quickly, well packaged and had no problems whatsoever.

I'm definately buying from there again and recommend it to everybody! Great website system too!

binskin

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »

Just checking, is ozxmods still up and running? Have atleast 1 xbox that i need to have looked at, have been through ozxmods a number of times before with excellent results and would like to deal with again.