xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Http://www.xport1.com  (Read 1473 times)

ishada

• Archived User
Http://www.xport1.com
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

Hey Xport It says my order was shipped But I still havnt got it could I get a tracking number? 2550 is the order number.

ishada

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »

ORDER NUMBER:2550 DATE ORDER WAS PLACED: 12\31\05 ITEM(S):Xpod

Hey xport need tracking number please, you said orders were out But I aint got nothin yet. Just want to know if there was a shipping delay. Who do you ship with so I can reem someone.

xboxuser5

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

never ordered yet but I asked a simple question by pm on here their website and their email and no response to 1 question after 2-3 week's?

can you make a custom top 1/4" with the grim etching I need the top only can I order a top only?

please gimme a simple yes or no or I am not going to bother at ordering any top or complete one's ever simple as that if you cannot answer 1 question it is just plain ignorant  to do what your doing tongue.gif .

TheRhino

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »

Hello. I would like an order update, considering it has been over a month....

Your Order Number Is: 2555
Date Of Order: 1/7/2006 10:34:00 PM
The Xpod
add a custom etch for $30( pls. submit your image to [email protected])
Standard Clear 1/8 inch top
No underglow lights
(Qty: 1 x $85.00)

Custom image was sent twice.  Let me know if you have received it, or what the delay is....

Rhino

ishada

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »

Just got my xpod, quality work. I have a few questions though, Why dont the 3rd and 4th player controller ports quite reach the mobo? I mean its a modders case so I figured you would have to mod something, mostly just curious.
          Anyway thnks, overall it was a frustrating expieriance but worth it. I cant complain much because it works and is sexy. Although I was mislead into thinking it was coming with cold cathode lights not leds, no biggie but leds are nicer smile.gif  laugh.gif

bacicx

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

Xport1,

My Order #: 2569
Date: 01/30/2006 7:51:00 pm

Product Description:                                                        Price Per Item        Quanity        Total

Laser LEDs                                                                                  $3.00            2             $6.00
customizations:                                                                                                                          
The Xpod, 3D                                                                              $77.00           1             $77.00
customizations: Bio No Lid Lights No underglow lights                                                                                

Product Total                                                                                                                  $83.00
Shipping & Handling                                                                                                        $10.12

Final Total                                                                                                                      $93.12

I talked to you on one accasion and discussed a smoked case even though my order had been already made, since then have been trying to call and email but no answer and no responce. Have given home # for you to get in contact with me but you have yet to use it. Again, I can understand your frustration with multiple orders and the process it takes for you to get these out the those who have placed them. But I am still waitting. You told me that you would get back in touch with me pretaining to the smoked xpod case. But i am still waiting.

My area code has not changed but i have given you my new contact #'s and my new email address since i have lost the password to your site with my [email protected] address I used to order, again [email protected] (***)509-6489

Also i kneed to if you plan on making up for my frustration and remember it has been leaning more towards 3 months since I ordered the product.  blink.gif  

Look forward to hearing from you, even though everyone else has something seemingly bad to say but ends up telling it good in the end. cool.gif

bacicx

polo6979

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.xport1.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]