xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Http://www.xport1.com  (Read 1469 times)

hard jokur

• Archived User
Http://www.xport1.com
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

xcopycat

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »

My order #2079 (two xpods with etchings) not custom. E-mailed as well (4 to be exact) with no response. I did PM xport on 9-14-04. They stated e-mail bulk issues. But they did respond. I'm wondering if this is an auto-response for PM's, or was my PM really read by someone that looked into my order # and gave me the response.

hard jokur

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2004, 08:24:00 PM »

smile.gif now to wait for X3

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2004, 06:32:00 PM »

I am sure if I could ever get my case from them then I would be very happy but it has been like 2 months since I placed my pre-order! 1954

tagking

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2004, 10:49:00 PM »

Well I really wanted to end my experience on a positive note but...

I finally received my order #2101 for 2 custom jewels with the same design. Ordered 8/13/04 received 9/17/04. My first impression was that I was disapointed. The image was very blurry. The process looks like a pixelated process i.e many small dots to build the image which defenitly had a bad effect on the type used in my design.

Not to be defeated I started searching the forums for opinions on another recommended vendor to contact to see if it was a limitation of the material used or the process. The vendor I contacted responded to my questions and concerns immediatly and honestly. They evaluated my supplied art and confirmed it was not a shortcoming on my part i.e. hires vector image. They then made a custom proof from my art to show me a couple of different design/etching options. All of this with out me even placing an order. I was impressed by the service and design so I ordered a jewel from them last Sunday 9/19/04. I received my jewel today 9/24/04 and it is 110% a more satisfying product. I am very pleased with my new jewel and yet disapointed that I waited over a month and wasted nearly $50.00 on a product that I am going to trash.

Judge for yourself;
Xport jewel on left, New jewel on right user posted imageuser posted image

Cavalierz24

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »

we got word like a week ago that they got the corner cubes and that that was really all that we were wating on and yet I still have gotten no word on my case? What's going on. I live close enough that it shouldn't take more than 3 days for it to get to my house. And the website that was supposed to be down for a week is still down so I can't even check on my order stus through there or look on there to find out exactly what my order number is...I think it is 1942 but I lost the email that had it. my patience is wearing very very thin

talkingwires

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »

So, I ordered back on August 8th and still haven't received my order. We're going on the three month (!!!) mark here...

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

talkingwires PM me ur order # and name. We are almost done with getting all the Xpods out. I should be done by next week with all orders.

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2004, 05:47:00 PM »

Hay guys we had alittle issue with hotmodz.com web address, I just want to assure everyone that we are not down and out. The domain issue has been fixed but will take a day for the web forwarding to kick back in.

chunkin yours will ship soon, Im sorry but your at the end of the list.

eddiethewheel

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2004, 09:22:00 AM »

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Order 2157.....what's the status?  We're officially on 2 1/2 months and I was wondering if you sent it out yet.  You mentioned you had batches going out and such......just please get me a reply.

Thanks, Eddie Woolf

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »

we are down to the last 32 cases, we are just waiting for some new mobo standoffs. The last batch of standoffs we got dont fit the holes, they just slide right out and the new ones are expected tomarrow or friday.

dickpeter

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2004, 08:16:00 AM »

Thanks

chunkin

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

Received my case today. Hot Damn

xboxscenerules

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (dickpeter @ Oct 28 2004, 03:19 PM)
Hey xport you said my order was supposed to go out last week.
I have yet to get it.
Can you tell me if you have sent it out.
My order number is 2015.
I would like a reply to my IM that I sent to you.

i got same email from him.. saying my xpod going out next week, well that was the 10/14/04 and still no cases of as today 10/28/04

order number: 2192

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2004, 02:43:00 AM »

Zanga your order ships out tommarow

dickpeter yes we have your image Im working on getting it done tonite, we had the image but it came from an email that didnt match the order email and it didnt have an order number with it so we didnt know who it belong to.

xboxscenerules yours hopfully will go out tommarow as well, just to let you know your order is in the last set of ten and we are going in order.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7