xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Http://www.xport1.com  (Read 1470 times)

manipulator

• Archived User
Http://www.xport1.com
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »

Order #1687

The product was fine but alcohol instantly cracked the jewel!

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 05:02:00 AM »

you have PM

ICEMANMODS

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2004, 01:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (marcutah @ Mar 3 2004, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (Xport1 @ Mar 1 2004, 05:00 PM)
Hi marcutah your order was shipped out last week and you should have it by the end of the this week, COD can take alittle longer.

Arrived yesterday, look GREAT. Slow shipping :-P but how can I complain they came COD, and didnt have to pay the cod,

Awesome Site, awesome jewels

Here is a link of my installed Jewel from Xport1.com.
Link to Xbox pics

JudoChinX

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »

Ordered on the 8th of March, and got a payment verification the day after, but still havent seen or heard of my Jewel since. Its been 11 days. Who knows, maybe it could come today. I found that the selection I found within Xport1 was awsome, especially for the price. If this jewel is as good as I hope, Ill probally be ordering supplys for a window kit. I suggest they get some tracking service though. Im probally not alone when I say that Id rather pay a buck or two more and know when my product shipped. Does anyone know if the UV blue jewel is clear, or semi clear? I installed some LED's in the top of my xbox and want them to shine through. Thanks

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »

Ya our tracking on our site sucks...software part that we have no controlle over...all jewels have been shipped so you should recieve it soon.

kingdmc

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »

I will update this thread a bit. Fast forward to august.  My order number is 2006 (clear xbox case) and it was supposed to shipped on August 16.

irresponsiblekid

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »

#2070 here, paid 08/11 online -- got a reply PM said I must have lost all their emails in my bulk mail folder.  I don't have a bulk mail folder at all, I'm just not getting replies past the first one that said "thanks for your money".  Emails to the site go unanswered...

tagking

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2004, 09:38:00 AM »

Placed my order #2101 8/13/04 have not received it as of 8/28/04. Shipping disclaimer says "Custom orders will be shipped 2-3 after your image has been received." It's been over two weeks since I submitted my art.

I sent my Custom art on 8/13/04, and again on 8/18/04. I got no notification of my art being received after I submitted my art (2 times), as their email says; "you will be notified once your image has been received."

Emailed queries about my order on 3 different occasions...got zero response.

Called and left a message about order status... no reply/call back.

Webb site has no real helpful information in trafficking the status of my order; "You have placed a total of 1 Orders With Our Store. 0 Of These Orders Are Pending, 0 Are Cancelled, And 0 Have Been Completed." Not sure what this is supposed to mean..."we got your order and your money and nothing is happening"?

Credit Card was charged and processed same day I placed my order 8/13/04.

I'm hoping that they are just very busy and I will receive my order soon. I work as V.P. of Operations for a Manufacturing company so I can sympathize with busy production, but no communication or service would be the kiss of death in my business. If either the disclaimers on the web site and emails were more accurate with the time it takes to process these orders or we received some kind of feedback on our emails or orders I think people would feel more secure about their orders.

I'll stay positive and wait a bit longer for my order and post a follow-up upon receipt.

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

Guys Im sorry for any delays I am PMing you all now.....Cases are backed up due to the over welming number of orders and jewels and windows have been pushed back due to the rush of orders. Again Im sorry and we are working day and nite to get all the orders done as fast as we can.

dickpeter

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

I would like to hear something about my change of address that I submitted on my order.  Emails have not been returned.

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2004, 10:20:00 AM »

the site is down due to a shipping error, nothing more. As for the Xpods, all have been shipped out "THAT CAN BE SHIPPED" at the point in time. We are waiting for some parts from china, as that is the only place in the world I can get them from. We expect those parts in with in a week or two. Again Im vary sorry for the delay we are working as fast as we can to get all orders out to you all.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »

smile.gif

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

dickpeter you have a PM

Xport1

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »

if some with a higher order number then yours is get there product, chances are its not an Xpod but a jewel or other product. Xpods are shiped out in order but other products like windows and jewels will go out sooner. If your order is not an xpod and its been awhile for your jewel or window or ect.. then PM me. Please give me atleast a day to get to it.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (dickpeter @ Sep 1 2004, 08:01 AM)
Well of course your going to get you orders HSDEMONZ.
Why bite the hand that feeds you.
If it wasn't for your review I would have passed on buying it.
As for customer service Xport1 is really lacking.

..and now I'll show you how ignorant you are....

He doesn't know that the account and cc and address I gave him is HSDEMONZ. It's not even in the SAME COUNTRY as the one he shipped the REVIEW units to.

Do you really think I give out my real address and name to ANY shop? or that I tell them the correlation during a transaction?

When you ASSUME..

...you make an ASS of U in front of ME

Security is number one priority amongst XS staff.

I make frequent purchases from dozens of shops.. and non of them are aware that that customer on that particular day is me. usually.. Goods are not even sent to me, they are routed through receivers and forwarders for security / tax reasons.

Next time you open your mouth, you might want to think before letting words get out.

Moron.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7