xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Http://www.customxbox.net/  (Read 1786 times)

gwetmore2345

• Archived User
Http://www.customxbox.net/
« on: January 08, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »

I emailed customer service 5-6 times before I ordered and the longest I waited for a reply was on a few hours.  I just ordered a custom case, jewel, and 2 extension cables.  So far there customer service is great and I would recommend.  I will update when I receive my products.

barman

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »

Just ordered 5 X2.3 Lites from them, will update when I recieve the stuff biggrin.gif

So far this place sounds great by your comments!  beerchug.gif

gwetmore2345

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »

Well I ordered on January 8th and I still have not received any of my products.  I was told my stuff would ship this Monday but that never happened, then I was told yesterday and that never happened.  They are taking longer and longer to answer my emails now.  I noticed a few of the things I ordered went out of stock 4-5 days after I ordered mine so I asked them if this was the reason for the delay but they said it was not and that everyone just decided to order at the same time I did.  My only problem now is why said something is going to ship when you know it's not going to.  Hopefully I'll receive my products soon!!

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 07:09:00 AM »

just as an update to my last post, i still have not received my order, although they were having problems with there jewel supplier. I asked them on mulitiple occasions to ship the rest of my order and ship the jewel later, i even offered to pay a few extra dollars for the extra shipping cost. After about the third time of being told they would do that, but never actually shipping anything, they have not contacted me from my last email for about 3 or 4 days now. they have excellent customer service although.

(edit) Nevermind, i didnt realize that their mail client was down, sorry(/edit)

gwetmore2345

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

I finally received my producs yesterday after waiting a month to get them.  All of the items were to my satisfaction so I can't complain too much.  I would use them again but I would hope for less delays if I did.  The paint job and the jewel look awesome and the controller port LEDs, reset/eject assembly, and cold cathode all work fine.

dfect

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »

Ordered some stuff from them, including some leds and jewels and stuff.. one of the contents was a blue cathode.. when i opened the package.. everything seemed to be right.. but .. i discovered that the catchode was white!..

no other things to complain on though.

DJ-phYre

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 02:56:00 PM »

blink.gif

Mjkthirdeye

• Recovered User
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2004, 02:23:00 PM »

smile.gif

I'd give them 4.5/5 stars because they don't leave you hanging wondering how they're handling the order  Great Service,I will definatley order from them again.

CustomXbox.net

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 08:33:00 AM »

smile.gif

beerchug.gif
-Paul

CustomXbox.net

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

Everyone knows the long delays of the chrome cases, but as of now 95% of the regular chrome case pre-orders have shipped and colored chrome cases are going out this coming week.  It's pretty ludicrous to say we took your money and ran when you never asked for a refund.  Through all the delays anyone at anytime could have asked for a refund on their chrome case pre-order. Just email [email protected] with name and order number and ask for a refund if you would like a refund.  But do not say we stole your money, it would be a different story if we denied you a refund, but we never denied you a refund.  Thank you.

djambic

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2004, 03:08:00 AM »

biggrin.gif
Will definately order again...
Also Do not fuck customxbox.net.. lol  laugh.gif

djambic

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »

Got my Halo SE case and power/ eject...
Speed, and satisfaction- Only thing I did not recieve was a shipping retrun label to send my old case back.. O h well you guys dont want it anyway, its the reason I bought a new one.

CustomXbox.net

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2004, 05:52:00 AM »

wink.gif )

Novation

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

twisted.penguin

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »

Awesome service, recieved my red CCFL within 4 days, even though its pink, then again, any red CC is pink.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4