xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Http://shop.craxtion.com  (Read 2100 times)

• Archived User
Http://shop.craxtion.com
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

tags

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif I just ordered a duox2 on friday and it arrived on monday: Now thats fast shipping: It was packed very well. If I can install it I will buy from them again,
looks simple with the header pin......Thanks for the great service........Tags biggrin.gif

wicket_lfe

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

Teamxbox

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

Xbox360
Xbox360
--------------------
Teamxbox St. Louis Modchip Installation - Click Here

HuffnPropayne

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »

Just recieved my custom jewel today, BEAUTIFUL. It is amazing. Lepper had great communication and worked very well with me. I look forward to doing more business with him and would definately put in a good recommendation.

OlDirtyJohn

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2005, 08:47:00 AM »

awesome guy to deal with!! almost instant gratification. no hassles, no worries. willing to do buissiness with this guy anytime.. thanks Lepper!!

matt987

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

Leppper is a  god! He responded in a few hours and had quick shipping. He installed a modchip and an hdd in only a few days with ease. It now works great! He was very easy to deal with. Thanks lepper!

acemilo

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2005, 01:06:00 AM »

Great guy.  I have dealt with him twice now (2 seperate orders) and I must say he is a nice guy, gets his orders out fast, and answers every question I have.  I will order my duos from him from now on, there is no need to order anywhere else!  Once again, great guy, can't wait to do mroe business with him!

RobRandler

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »

check out the KICK @$$ jewel i had this guy make me

user posted image

high quality work, gonna look nice once this box is done

GEM14

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2005, 06:33:00 AM »

After a futile attempt of ordering a custom jewel from another website (see sig), I finally found the right one for the job.  Shop.craxtion.com (LepPpeR).  I went to their site after reading the great reviews from this very thread.  However, the only option they had for customizing a jewel was adding your own text to an image already made.  I had something different in mind so I emailed their support team.  In only minutes I got a reply from LepPpeR.  I let him know what I wanted and he had a mock up of the jewel in no time:  user posted image

Within a week the jewel was made and in the hands of the awesome guy modding my box.

Here's a picture of the final product:

user posted image

LepPpeR and shop.craxtion.com were a pleasure to do business with.  He kept in contact with me regularly and answered all of my questions promptly.

**Everything was done via email.  The order was placed on Oct. 10th for the custom jewel you see above.

nagolcj

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »

Ordered a replacement fan for my son's xbox, got here (Canada) extremely fast -- three or four days tops. Would order again in a heartbeat.

Joe Christ

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »

I ordered an X3 jewel on the 2nd; it arrived today. Eleven days between purchase and receipt (including Saturday and Sunday), which is fine. LepPper sent the jewel on the 6th, so I don't consider this to be a delayed shipment by any means.

Anyway, the jewel is fantastic. I had heard LepPper's jewels were durable, and I can certainly vouch for that -- it's a centimeter of solid plastic. I'm confident it will last me for a very long time.

Good seller, quality product. Expect more business from me in the future.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2003, 03:49:00 PM »

You bought something from http://shop.craxtion.com  ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

More reviews here:  http://www.resellerratings.com/seller_rati...tory.pl?id=6807

This post has been edited by LepPpeR: Feb 28 2006, 09:39 PM

nolga

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »

Great place and leeper is the man. smile.gif

cYon

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2003, 09:53:00 PM »

LepPpeR's jewels rock! It was in my mail box in 3 days and was in perfect shape. Was easy as hell to install. I didn't have to use any sort of adhesive to get the jewel to stay put. Just used a 2 1/2 hole saw sanded the edges so they were semi-smooth and went in nice and snug. Was a wonderful experience. The jewel looks a 1000 times better in person than they do in the pictures. The pics don't do the jewel justice. I highly recommend LepPpeR's jewels, I will probably purchase another since I can easily pop it in and out with a extremely snug fit. Buy from LepPpeR!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5