xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Http://www.get-modded.com/  (Read 1062 times)

akillamuthafucca

• Archived User
Http://www.get-modded.com/
« on: January 05, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »

RustyDog is awesome got my chips and I would suggest going with my mods first then rusty's

2nue

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 08:38:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

tripleXXtreme

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

Bought a version 1.0/1.1 PSU off him. He was little late shipping but made up for it by adding a bunch of brand new LED's which was great. Great guy would deal with again anytime. A+++

BTW the PSU looks brand new never used.

Server4001

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 10:25:00 PM »

Very great service...

Bought twice from him, each time it has been very fast shipping with no problems!

I will definitly purchase from him again... Too bad he doesnt to PS2 installs...

nj12nets

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

hey, if youre in newyork ccan i bring you my xbox to do case mods

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 07:20:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.get-modded.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

nezff

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 08:53:00 AM »

Rustydog is great.  He did a box for my friend.  put a chameleon chip in it, installed 80GB hdd, and setup everything for me.  I shipped it to him and he got it on saturday, he did the install for me on his weekend, then shipped it right back. got it in 4 days.  New york to Louisiana. quick!  everything was done professionally.  all this only cost me $60. he provided the chip also.  thanks RUSTY  I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone, just pm me.  

almost forgot, I got a 3 month warranty too!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

gantorris

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2003, 09:08:00 AM »

The guy does great work, he has a quick turnaround. He also has great comminucation before, during and after the sale.  He quickly answered any questions I had after I got the board back from him.  

His prices can't be beat, it includes the chip, install and what you want on it.  Anybody has any spefic questions feel free to pm.  

He has done a couple of friends xbox and they all love his work  love.gif

Here is to rusty  beerchug.gif

num_nut401

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »

This guy doesn't joke around. When he says, "Chameleon Installations $60 including chip and return shipping" it's as is. I sent mines in with a new 80 hard drive and he shipped it back the following day, just like he said so. The hard drive was X-Box ready to plug in and the Chameleon chip was installed professionally. I even gave him another an extra $5.00 just for his service. He even gave me a tracking number when my package was sent back. When my package came in, it was bubble and peanut wrapped. I'm definitely referring this to all my friends. Heck I'll even buy another X-box and do this again.

Thanks allot RustyDog.

Definitely satisfiedÂ…. =)

InTeTsu. beerchug.gif

P.S.
At first I was finicky about sending my motherboard and a new 80 gig hard drive to a stranger. But I took the risk and found out that, there are some great people left on this earth. Rusty Dog is one of them. He didn't screw me over and surely he wouldn't screw any one else.

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »

A+ seller cant get any better than RustyDog.I was also afraid to send my mobo to a complete stranger (like num_nut401 ) but he made the sale perfect.I will buy from him again if needed

PUNJABEE

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2003, 08:26:00 PM »

Da best!  I gotta give "da propz" to Gantorris, as he's who referred me to The Dawg of Rust, but RustyDog is THE ONE to go to for any modding needs.

THE MAN!  If this were ebay, id say something like A++++!+!+!+!++++AZ+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+ seller! :evil:

paw

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »

Rusty Dog is the best. He fixed my box, and did a great job. I sent the whole xbox. Great  job rusty Dog. Your the best.

hvellur

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2003, 08:10:00 AM »

rusty thanks to you my balck box wourks I culd never off done it if it wasent four you so thanks agen.
I will deafened recommend you to all of my friends rotfl.gif

you rely are the best one the scale of 1-10 your 11,5!!!!!

forprog

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2003, 05:25:00 AM »

Very Fast Turnaround!!!  Excellent service after the professional installation!!! Ive refered him to my friends for modification. Rustydog is legit!!!

SpiGGy

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2003, 07:18:00 PM »

Got it back and it is AMAZING! VERY QUICK and responsive with emails. Will definitely work with again. Now only if he did PS2 modding.... =)  :beer:   :beer:
If this was Ebay, he would be a A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Keep up the GREAT work.

This post has been edited by SpiGGy on Nov 12 2003, 05:32 AM
Pages: [1] 2