xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Http://www.xbox-wired.com  (Read 2366 times)

dscjbr

• Archived User
Http://www.xbox-wired.com
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

I bought 2 Xeniums from Xbox-wired and paid for 2 day mail, and I got exactly what I paid for and got it within 2 days.

I had sent about 3 emails asking different questions and they were quick and courteous and answered my questions.  

I will be buying more Xenium's shortly, and I will be buying them from www.xbox-wired.com.  Thanks guys.  You do business the right way.

archmage164

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »

second time buying from them. <- that should say enough  right there. i like how they include a d0 wire this time. definately would buy from a third time

pyskoyly

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2004, 05:25:00 PM »

A+++ seller... I got exactly what I paid for... would recommend xbox-wired.com to any of my friends and family....

WebRioter

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »

smile.gif

xdcowboysx

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »

I just have great things to say about their service.  I ordered a premod from their site and was surprised by the low prices and even better was the low shipping.  I was delighted that I received my Premod the next day!!!  It has worked flawlessly and have recommended this them to everyone I know.  Thanks a lot guys.  I really appreciate it.  Great Job!!!

CJL

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

notsloth

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »

Bought a pre-mod from there a little while back.

Absolutely no complaints.

Shipping was fast and the product worked perfectly. Would definately buy from xbox-wired again.

RandomGuy0101

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

Unlike the rest of u, i am not happy with my purchase from xbox-wired...my pre-mod with a xenium is messing up and after many phone calls and email's still no response from anyone, i have left many messages and have recieved no replies.  I would not recomment xbox wired to anyone who is planning to buy a pre mod or a chip

pixelss

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2004, 12:15:00 PM »

hey, i return my chip b/s it was bad, but the guy from xbox-wired tols me it was fine, so i told him to send it back, and they never did 5 days after, i'm stell waiting for my chip, i email then like 5 times, i been trying to call then for the past 4 days no answer at all??

what going on, i want my chip!!

so?

pixelss

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »

ok man, so where is the chip today is tuesday???

anyways i talk to ur parnter. (armyfone) he will talk to u about this.

and where is the tracking #

pixelss

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »

ok man, finally got the chip today,

thanks for update the OS to 1.1 and the bios =)

i just solder the pin header and is working fine.

so.

sorry about this issue,  thanks

|GateKeeper|

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »

First off once i got your xbox in the mail i called you and told you i was out would you like me install a x2 2.3 insted you "say i wait for the shipment" .. ok
but since it took too long i say i install a X2 2.3 for now once i get the shippment i send you the chip.. but than i got a email saying what chip you installing i hope it's a Xenium .. well so i when head and i got you the chip you wanted from else where since it's talking too long .. your xbox is done and will ship out on monday
overnight ...

now about the email and phone calls  .. i'm close until i say on the website that we are open and instock again .. i'm working on other things right and trying open a LAN store so i'm not at the office anymore since we are not instock that is why i'm not answering your phone call . i already talk to you and told you it will take long and you say fine .. any way xbox will ship out tommaorw ..

PS: We are close until i post we open for business agian so that means if you call us all you get is the answering unit and if email me all you get once respond ..

so we did not have any communication errors we are close and out of stock unit i open again and post a news on the website ..

agian you know it was dealy and i told you about it before, you stated that you will wait.. will may first was SAT that means i have your chip and it's install and you xbox will be overnighted to you on monday UPS ... and as I promis you i send you the free X2 2.3 chip with you xbox.  

Mike M

Gankoholik

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »

i typed the other post before you sent me the e-mail telling me you shipped it next day. i was not aware you got me the chip i asked for and send another one. i am very pleased. I appreciate it. You provided me with a tracking number also. Like i said if the communication was a little better it would be top notch. you guys are good i would of just liked alittle more detail in the emails. But you guys did do a good job thanks .

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »

awesome as hell customer support .... responce time is freeking quick as hell and the producks are A Fuc'n + material....this site gets my vote any day of the year

Kagato Obsidian

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »

I ordered a Xenium chip from www.xbox-wired.com some months ago. I recieved the chip, but upon installation it was giving me a hardware error. After talking to some people, we concluded that it was probally the chip. So I got in contact with the ownwer of xbox-wired, asked if he could help me out, and he agreed to send me a replacement chip after he tested my chip out. I packaged it all up and sent it off to him. He didn't respond for two weeks after he recieved the chip, and even then I had to contact him first. I asked what he had decided on, and his only reply was "I'll send you a new chip when we have them in stock." - this was two months ago. I've sent him numerous other messages, and he's replied once more. I told him he was leaving all his customers in the dark, people were complaining about his site left and right, and he wasn't updating his news. I told him that it didn't take two months to get a shipment in, and even then they would give a date as to when the shipment would reach the store. Something just isn't right I told him. I've asked for a refund or a chip, and now he's ignoring me.

Now I read this thread and find out that his shop is closed, and he won't be recieving a shipment anytime soon. If that's the case, I just want a refund. It's been two months! This is ridiculous.

My total came to 55.55 for everything, and even though it's not an insanely large sum, I am a college student....I had to set aside money for that for quite a few weeks, and anyone at all would be angered by losing 55.55.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6