xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Http://www.xbox-wired.com  (Read 2367 times)

Awakening

• Archived User
Http://www.xbox-wired.com
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 04:16:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

will definitely be my first stop if i need any more mod products!

|GateKeeper|

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

First of i like to say i did what i could to get this matter resolved .. the shippment that shuld of been here Last Satarday was stop in customes for inv probelm ."as provided proof of that matter on my last news post on the website " there was nothing i can do to fix.

note : still no shippment and there still holding it "

secend : try to find another way to get a small shippment to take care of all the orders
there are over 200 orders now as of monday .

Note : the first customer on the list to get his order ship out his name is mike he order 50 chips and pay in full, secend customer albert 20 chip that is 70 chip alerady .they both undrestand the problem and let me use there chip to cover the other 198 people since they order 1 or 2 chip .. so every one could have there chip .. but i don't expect you guys to undrestand ..

3rd :  "This is an official apology from Team Xodus" posted on 01/27 secend proof

TEAM XODUS This is an official apology from Team Xodus to all customers that have ordered from one of our trusted ditributor http://www.xbox-wired.com. Due to a serious mix-up with DHL yesterday, we were unnable to ship out orders in time to meet the deadlines promised to all of you. We sincerely apologise for this delay and take full responsibility for this mishap. We have been assured that shipment will arrive tomorrow and therefore please allow for a two day delay. Again, we apologise for this mess up and ask for your patience while we resolve this matter. Xodus

4th : upgrading every one shippment " that is 198 order"
all ground to 3 day select     diff  of  $4.00 - $7.00
all 2nd day to overnight        diff of $10.00 - $12.00
all next day Air                      refunded $10.00  and ship as over night

Well i know of no store that would do that well xbox-wired did .. i'm ot going to even say how much diff was on the upgrade 198 order what we lost on shipping cost

5th : "dkikuchi"  " Placed an order (#644) on 1/24 with 2 day shipping "
well i have 10 order on the 24th and none of them paypal and secend none of them paypal so if you give me a call so we can look that up that would be cool
210 949 1890

6th : "dinkoh" Unreliable. Promised delivery, but 4 days past the date."  
well i did every thing i can. but it's cool every one else can thx you for putting " Unreliable"
about your order i'm willing to refund your money back .. and chip is your for free ...
as about what you say i have some ajustment to make on the webiste

7th : 50. chips are out of here and new price 54.00 thx to you .. " Unreliable"
other sites that sell them same chips always told me that my prices to low maybe becuse i was not in to it for money and trying make more .. but's it cool we are "Unreliable"
8th : customer support out of here i will no longer hlep out any one with there problems
anyway it was getting out of hand answer the phone 24/7 3.00 Am 5.00Am no matter what time i help people out .. i get call from people who order from other website like www.system-mods.com  still help them out .. i be the only web site to go this far for his or other customers .. but no matter we are "Unreliable"

shoot I'm Unreliable i was not be able to take care of my customers that measn not only my website Unreliable i'm Unreliable to

That's all i have to say wanted you guys know how i feel about this week and what my customer have to say about it

Michael M Team Xbox-wired

Zeitgueist

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »

Xbox-wired had a major stock screwup this week, and they were very up front with customers about it.   They found another supplier to fill their orders, and upgraded everyone's shipping for free.  They are currently taking no more orders until they get it straightened out.  Additionally, they are active here on the boards.

I would definately shop with them again.

cybertx

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2004, 10:56:00 AM »

i ordered mine last week and received the email today the delivery is for feb 2 but it will be delivered today this guy lives 2 hours from me so it's really fast to get things here.

exobyte

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »

biggrin.gif.

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2004, 01:12:00 PM »

Very respnsible! Great shipping time! LOVE product!

snipe-br

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2004, 06:19:00 PM »

I bought a Xenium from you guys and it works great.  I've been geeking out hard getting it setup.  Thanks.

simonseztech

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2004, 06:01:00 AM »

Unbelievable... everything went smooth (paid by Paypal). UPS
estimated that the box will arrive at 12h44 yesterday and they come
at 12h3?.

Can't ask better. Continue your good work.

I was happy that OZXenium choose you for official retailer and not
again the crappy service I got for my Matrix (EasyBuy2K)

|GateKeeper|

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

gamehack

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »

sent in brand new xbox with samsung drive for xenium install.  chip seems to work fine, but my brand new samsung drive was no longer in it.  wonderful way for them to get parts i guess.  that's a pretty crooked thing to do.  also it came preflashed with evox m7, which i have no interest in but isn't that a no-no.  seems like a shady company for an XS sponsor.  had considered coming back to for smartxx and x3 but getting burned once was enough.

muerte

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

|GateKeeper|

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  i have so much work that i even answer the phone here sometimes at 2.00 AM .. any way i had total 8 Custom install for that day , it was weekend and i had no one there to help me .. so i ask my brother to help me with opening the Xbox so i can get to them faster and get them done by monday ..
my brother dose not know anything about xbox or how it work i just show him how to open it and give them to me than close them .. he dosen't know thw Diff between Samsung drive and thompson to him there the same there just a drive that load the game ...

Well make the store short there where 2 order under the name of michael for that day .. " One of michel will be our customer with the mix up drive" so some where the drive got mix up..

What I do to fix this problem after getting his email .. Open bran new xbox pull out the Samsung drive and Over nighted to him with a free chip and took full responsiblity for not checking my brother work ..

customer has call me and he got his Drive and will send back the old drive to me he was happy and as a compnay i did what i could to make him happy .. i hope he will post back a reply about this matter , that is been taken care off..

Michael M

PS about the M7 Bios well Mr customer since we going talk about in order to install you drive and transfer the MS dash File From the orginal Drive i have to put a bios on the chip inorder to make your new 120 gig drive work and than lock the Drive you show me a way to do this with out using no no Bios as you stated ..  
Also for some one who is using a moded xbox with 120 GIG i don't think should say anything since what you doing is a big no no ..  any way this matter is resolved and i can show proof of tracking that a new drive and free chip was send .

Innaudio

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2004, 03:47:00 AM »

I ordered the new Xenium Chips and was really inpressed with its features.  But most of all, I was impressed with the service i received from xbox-wired.  Everything went flawlessly.  I ordered 2 chips and had them shipped to my job.  They got the order out on the same day, and actually received it before the due date.  Xbox-wired will be getting all of my chip business from now on. Great Job!!! Keep up the good work.

erexx

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

Ordered 3 chips on 2/21/04 (Saturday)
Recieved on 3/25/04 (Wednesday)
Shipping method 2nd Day Over Night UPS.

Excellent Thank you.

sega27

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »

Got shipment from xbox-wired today. Great service, speed, and everything. Xenium chip almost installed itself.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6