xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Author Topic: Http://www.gameshopusa.com  (Read 6573 times)

anekin007

• Archived User
Http://www.gameshopusa.com
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »

Ordered 3 of the last few x2.3b pro chips on friday 2nd. order was processed on the 3rd. order was shipped moday 5th, and i received my order yesturday, the thursday 8th! first time doing business with the site and everything went perfect. packaging was okay, the x2.3 box were all smash up. i check one of the chip and the look fine, i still need to check the others. look foward to doing business with them again.

weber1305

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2004, 11:47:00 AM »

Just received my package from Gameshopusa! Great site to order from! Quick responses and packaged arrived on time! Recommend 100%

BiGRiGNiG

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2004, 09:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (BiGRiGNiG @ Jan 9 2004, 12:38 PM)
Please cancel Order #795 as soon as possible.  I ordered a 2.3B Pro on Sunday, Jan 4th after being assured that they'd be in stock and ready to ship by Thurs, Jan 8th.  They never arrived and my order is still on backorder status.  I have learned that they are now expected to be in stock on Tues, Jan 13th.  This will not work out for me.

Please cancel the order and send me a confirmation that it has been done.

Thank you.

Just an update on this...

GameShopUSA did cancel my order that same day per my request, though I never got any notification of it being completed either here or via email (I mailed them the same request, not sure which one they used).  The order status on the website displayed it.

Everything went well as far as ordering went except for the product being out of stock...  I decided to do a preorder due to everybody being out, but once they didn't arrive on their expected due date, I cancelled and ordered from system-mods instead.  (They were honest about stock levels and expected new stock arrivals)

One thing to note is that I found the company's communication to be lacking after the sale.  

-Before the sale I inquired about the possibility of getting overnight shipping.  I got a reply the next day saying it would be possible.  (There is no choice on the site, only standard $5.00 shipping)

-After I preordered a 2.3B Pro, I emailed them immediately asking to be upgraded to overnight shipping.    This was submitted via email and their website form that is used for all inquiries, both pre and post sale.  I never received any response.

-At the same time, I used the same website form and mailed in a pre-sale question from a different name/address and got a reply within a few hours.

-My request for order cancellation also never received any response.

I feel that communication is a huge part of customer service and the post-sale support seems to be sorely lacking.

I think I would give the company another chance, but for now system-mods gets my business.  They update their site, add new news every day or two, offer TONS of great support in their IRC channel, answer their phones, etc.  What can I say - somebody is doing things right!

pdt

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (BiGRiGNiG @ Jan 9 2004, 06:38 PM)
Please cancel Order #795 as soon as possible.  I ordered a 2.3B Pro on Sunday, Jan 4th after being assured that they'd be in stock and ready to ship by Thurs, Jan 8th.  They never arrived and my order is still on backorder status.  I have learned that they are now expected to be in stock on Tues, Jan 13th.  This will not work out for me.

Please cancel the order and send me a confirmation that it has been done.

Thank you.

it could be worse - i ordered on 12/25 and am still waiting sad.gif

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2004, 07:35:00 AM »

wink.gif

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

BiGRiGNiG: Your order was cancelled on the 9th, an email was also dispatched.

pdt: What is your order #? If you ordered a Pro on the 25th we should have had it out for you after the holidays.

pdt

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (GameShopUSA @ Jan 12 2004, 08:35 PM)
BiGRiGNiG: Your order was cancelled on the 9th, an email was also dispatched.

pdt: What is your order #? If you ordered a Pro on the 25th we should have had it out for you after the holidays.

it is 701 - 2.3b lite +

i know eeryone is out - it's just frustating since your site said in stock when i ordered and eta keeps getting pushed back

waiting patiently though

sncboom2k

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2004, 10:39:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

Jimbroni

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »

Also, what is the AIM of the customer support person?

Order # 673

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »

I recently just ordered an XBIT and I am hoping to get but Im on BACKORDER Now? I will edit when I recieve...
By the way when will YOu guys ship the Xbit I ordered my on the 14th of Jan and today Im on backorder(15)  Order number 868

Endosmok

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

Unless my eyes deceive me... system-mods has theirs back in stock as of the 14th of January, yet gameshopusa has pushed their date back again until 22 of January, a full week after the January 15th date they had before.  Does system-mods have a premiere account with the main supplier/manufacturer that gameshopusa does have?

I am assumming these chips all come from the same place in somewhere in hong kong or china, whereever you have it.  They they all ship out about the same time to the vendors...

I'm a patient person, but its going on 3 weeks now....
i'm tempted to cancel as well, only thing holding me back is that they have a couple of other items i need that are non xbox related.

ENdosmok

cjcEVW

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2004, 06:37:00 PM »

GameShopUSA,
I would like my order to be canceled immediately. I am order number 777. I ordered on 1/2 when the ETA was 1/7, but now the ETA has been changed at least 3 times, from 1/7 to 1/12 to 1/15 and now 1/21. I have also emailed you on your website and I would like an email confirmation after you cancel my order.

The service and communication from this site was decent overall. The preorder communication was great, but the postorder communication was lacking. I sent him plenty of AIM messages without reply when I questioned him about the ETA dates. I would order from them again IF they ever have anything in stock (system-mods has already recieved 2 shipments of x2.3b lites since my order while GameShopUSA has kept pushing the ETA back).

geniusunderfire

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2004, 08:56:00 PM »

oh yeah, i'm order #881

blade111

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »

mad.gif Samething here everyone...........same sad story........I ordered on the 6th and now it's the 16th and still no chips

pdt

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »

mad.gif

Please confirm order cancelled

thank you
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23