xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23

Author Topic: Http://www.gameshopusa.com  (Read 6575 times)

Big Vito

• Archived User
Http://www.gameshopusa.com
« on: December 30, 2003, 05:07:00 PM »

Gameshop you still have not sent me an e-mail concerning my order 723. You cannot expect me to just wait to see what happens with my money. Please if u can just notify me about the delay and when I should get my order. It is also dissatisfying that your website said in stock when they clearly weren't.

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 06:44:00 AM »

12/29/2003 14:21:18  Processing Dear --------,

We were unable to fulfil your order with our first supply of X-ecuter 2.3 Lite modchips. We will be receiving more X-ecuter 2.3b Lite modchips early next week.

Your credit card will not be charged until your goods are ready to ship. If this is unacceptable, please reply "CANCEL" to this email to cancel your order.

Thanks for your patience,
GameshopUSA.com Support. 

If you would like to cancel it, you can PM or respond to the email (staff@gameshopusa.com)

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 09:37:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

Big Vito

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »

yeah I ordered mine on sunday and its thursday now......the package hasn't even shipped

cYon

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »

I ordered 6 X2.3 Pros about a week ago and they came fast as usual and in perfect condition. This is like the 10th time I have bought from these guys and it has went great every time. Here lately It's been hard as hell trying to get chips from anyone. Thanks!

blade111

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »

Just woundering if you guys have a special price if i buy more than 5  2.3b pros?

Big Vito

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »

Hey Gameshop would I be able to cancel my order 723 and instead order a X-ecutor 2.3B pro. Because it seems like the lites will never come in.

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »

Looks like my pro shipped today and all is going well.  Thanks a lot so far gameshopusa!

xbxrider04

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2004, 08:50:00 AM »

just ordered a 2.3 lite plus

i  have searched  every where  and  i only found  people  who only accept paypal  and i  dont like paypal  so  i  got it  from them  hopefully ill have it  by the  10th  as  my xboxes (2) crashed from the  

save exploit  and i was told to buy a mod  to  repair my harddrive

my order  number is 783

please let me know  when it ships  and ill sure leave feedback

Big Vito

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

weber1305

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

When you guys received your products did the website have up-to-date stats on it? Like when you checked your account did it say it was shipped and stuff? Because I ordered from them and it's been processing for a week and now it says credit card processed. I emailed them and they said it had been shipped but I was just wondering why it doesn't say that in my account. Thanks for any feedback.

Big Vito

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »

No your fine thats what mine said too, but its been shipped

WebRioter

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »

edit....nm...problem taken care of, offered replacement chips.

Thrasher[GWA]

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »

Hey gameshopusa,

Well I am sorta caught between a 50/50 choice of ordering from you guys.  Now all in all it seems like you guys have really good quality and services but my problems comes from the fact that I live in Canada.  Now it seems like off and on you guys have trouble getting stuff to Canada and I am sorta fearful because of it.

I do want to place my order for an Xbit with you guys even though they are on back order but the fear of the customes hassle like that one guy had is REALLY holding me back.  He ended up having to wait like 2 or 3 weeks plus an $18 customs fee.

Have many other people from Canada ordered from here and have they had any problems.  Also gameshopusa please respond if you prefer not to ship to Canada because of hassles or do you do a fair bit of business here.  And are there any other fee's that I would have to worry about asides from exchange rate and shipping?

Thanks in advance and look forward to a quick response.

Thrasher[GWA]

OneCrazyDJ

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »

Just wondering when you are getting your x-ecuter pro 2.3b's in. I ordered 2 days ago and the pro 2.3b's were on your site when I ordered them, after I ordered the chip, it dissapeared from your site. Any clues on why that happened? It says on your site you'll be getting them in on 01-08-04. It's now 01-09-04, and clues on the specific date these chips will arrive? I know they are backordered, but I would like to get a ballpark figure on when it will arrive please. My order # is 817 . Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23