xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 62

Author Topic: Http://www.system-mods.com  (Read 14430 times)

rallyx

• Archived User
Http://www.system-mods.com
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (Iriez @ Jan 8 2004, 03:59 PM)

We cannot always respond to everyones voice mail.

WTF does this mean we cannot respond to voice mail?  Why bother having voice mail if it you don't intend to respond? sad.gif

jeb68

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 08:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (Iriez @ Jan 8 2004, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (jeb68 @ Jan 7 2004, 07:10 PM)
I am writing again to tell you that after almost 1 month of trying to get a reply because my x2 lite plus was not flahed correctly when it was delivered,  I still have NOT GOTTEN A REPLY!  I also left a voice mail and I have not got a call back!  You people talk highly about this company's support, but I get none.  I can't even return a defective chip.  This company is a SHAM!  I am out 52.00 because of them.

JEB

We cannot always respond to everyones voice mail. You said you 'still have not gotten a reply' but specified no medium on which you delievered a inquiry. Had you merely tried to get through to our customer support via phone, you would have been taken care of propmptly. Please dont accuse anyone of being a 'SHAM' without giving a valuable effort yourself.

Our phone system is quite easy to get through to, so why dont you try calling back? Either way you will have to fill out a RMA (RMA should be open next week) if you want to replace a product.

Please everyone keep in mind that we were on vacation for practically 2 weeks over the holidays. Anyones order who has not shipped that was placed after december 23rd will be shipped very shortly. Keep in mind that we just got back from vacation and are working as fast as possible to get everyones orders out.

Thank you.

I am sorry that I did not clarify myself but I have written 5 emails, opened a ticket on the site, and called and left 2 messages.  If this is not enough and I am left with a defective chip then I would say that this company is a SHAM.  If I am finally replied to and am able to send back the chip than I will take the comments away but it has been almost a month without a reply and I've lost my patience.

Alkaline

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 08:29:00 AM »

Order number: 21696
Very Bad experience with SMT, WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEN AGAIN!

My order shipped on the 10 dec, I recived the chip and it was a faulty chip.
I tried it on 3 differnt xboxes, 1.0, 1.2 and a 1.5. THe chip would frag every time. I am an experienced installer many people have bought premods from me so I know it wasn't the install.

Nolga PM'ed various times how he was ANGRY that I was complaining. He said he would go ahead and replace the modchip. He also asked me to delete my post, I said I won't delete my post, but I will post a follow up if I get a working chip form you.

Its now been 1 month since I shipped the chip back to him and have heard no response from him. I don't want to hear B.S. excuses like vacation, we are busy, e.t.c. if you are too damn busy then don't start a damn shop... THis is the lamest excuse any buisness can give "We were too busy" complete bs.

If Nolga doesn't ship my chip, I'm filing a credit card dispute against him/her (I dunno his/her sex)

easye082

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 09:14:00 AM »

order # 23198

i ordered 4 Xecuter 2.3B Pro's on 24th of December.  Unfortunately, had to wait a week because of the vacation they took..but i received them today, all nicely packaged and shipped.  Very good service and very professional.

Highly recommended! Thanks System Mods!

Dooser

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Alkaline @ Jan 9 2004, 01:29 PM)
Order number: 21696
Very Bad experience with SMT, WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEN AGAIN!

My order shipped on the 10 dec, I recived the chip and it was a faulty chip.
I tried it on 3 differnt xboxes, 1.0, 1.2 and a 1.5. THe chip would frag every time. I am an experienced installer many people have bought premods from me so I know it wasn't the install.

Nolga PM'ed various times how he was ANGRY that I was complaining. He said he would go ahead and replace the modchip. He also asked me to delete my post, I said I won't delete my post, but I will post a follow up if I get a working chip form you.

Its now been 1 month since I shipped the chip back to him and have heard no response from him. I don't want to hear B.S. excuses like vacation, we are busy, e.t.c. if you are too damn busy then don't start a damn shop... THis is the lamest excuse any buisness can give "We were too busy" complete bs.

If Nolga doesn't ship my chip, I'm filing a credit card dispute against him/her (I dunno his/her sex)

I've also been waiting for a replacement chip from Nolga. I sent the chip back December 3rd. He said he'd send out a new 2.3Pro once they came in. I haven't heard from him since December 17th at which point he described when the 2.3Pros were coming in:

"I will get some pros thu/frid. no one knows abotu this batch because its only for 50 chips so we can get our premods and instals done. our mian batch will be here monday"

I assumed that this meant i'd be getting a 2.3Pro sent to me soon, but I haven't heard from Nolga. I have also pm'ed and e-mailed him. I understand he's very very busy, but I've been patient and it's been over a week since I pm'ed him. And a few days since I e-mailed him.

N.B.: Technically I have nothing to complain about. Nolga is supposed to be replacing my chip with no worries. The only thing that frustrates me is the length of time it has taken. I still have much faith in SMT, but we're gonna have to wait and see if I actually get my chip to see whether or not my faith has been worth anything.

ajmaxima

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »

What can I say SMT has the best service on the planet bar none. I will continue to do business with tem. If you  are looking for the best service and fastest turnaround then SMT is the place to go.

Invoice #22614 & 18657

shadow563

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »

Order Number - 22223
bought a hdd from them was a faulty and failed in a week, the rmas aren't up, and have send many e-mails withou any replies

rmas are now up

cplater

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2004, 05:27:00 AM »

Order # 21519

Ordered 2 chips -- arrived rather quickly. One chip worked, the other didn't. When I called to do an RMA (about Dec 20th) I was told that RMAs were closed for the year, and no new orders were being accepted. I am still waiting for RMAs to open up.

Conundrum1911

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2004, 06:37:00 AM »

Order #23087

Ordered on the 24th by CC knowing system-mods was on break, and was expecting to get the chip the week they returned...however, no internationals had shipped even though american orders purchased after me had already made their way to fedex and been delivered....

I understand everyone was on a Chirstmas break but why the holdup on internationals still...I talked to pane2K who told me my order would go out last friday or saturday (said nolga told him this), but alas nothing as of yet....still hoping to get a tracking number tonight...

Not really complaining but my patience is getting low...I still think system-mods is one of the best mod resellers around, but I would still really like to know WHY my order hasnt even made it to fedex yet (when its been finished being processed for over a week)

Conundrum1911 (Hyperion9 on EFNet)

glewsza

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »

I am not please with how this company handles RMA's i recieved a X2.3 Lite in December and it never came with a USB Power Board. I contacted the company i spoke on the phone with them and they said they would send one out ASAP then i filled an RMA on the web site and nothin g came. I spoke to someone on the phone then and thet said it would be here before christmas but never got here. This was a Chrismas present for someone and was never completed. Last week i spoke to them on the phone again took me 3 days to get ahold of them and finaly i did i spoke to someone and they said sorry for the inconveniance we will ship one out ASAP then i call again 2 hour later to tell them to ship it out express and the guy i spoke to said i dont know if we are sending you out an RMA i gave him my number and order number and they never called me back. Then the next day i called and told them to send it out to me ASAP and send it express shipping so i can get it before friday they assured me it would be here but never got here. Then LAst night i got a emila saying my chip is going out on Jan12 Its been way over 3 weeks when im waiting for my little replacement board which im sure doesnt even cost a dollar. I am NOT happy how this company handles their customers all it seems liek they care about is making the sale an dmaking $$ but to satisfay a customer because of a mistake they made wasnt a priority to them. I dont know what else is there to do other then leave a BAD RATING FOR www.SYSTEM-MODS.com . Hopefully some of you will have a better experiance. I will be waiting for my chip i wonder how long it will take to get here. Im shooting for a week or 2 the way this company works.

wailer6084

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

Order# 24088

Rating: 6.5/10... communications could be better

Well... maybe I'm a little better off then the rest of you... but I was expecting very prompt service. I appriciate the business of selling modchips... where else would I get them? And I know that sometimes you run out of stock or there's other problems. My Gripe: Inform me via email or phone once I place the order if the order will not be processed in the next 3 days. I ordered my modchip (X2.3P) on Dec 31... and it wasn't even processed until the 9th of january. They gave it to fedex on friday, it just shiped out of Texas today, jan 12. My biggest concern is that I called them and left a reply phone number, but they never called me back. I also emailed them with their web service thing and requested an order status... they never replied. The only reply I got was today when I recieved an email stated my order has been shipped.

Edit: by reading the posts I see they were on vacation. I can understand this... but please update your webpage saying you will be on vacation or email everyone at least. Thanks for the business.

Kev052683

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »

Order #24769

So far sent two e-mails, but haven't heard word back yet.  Ordered the chip on Saturday, and stayed in "pending" until about 12 tonight to "In progress".  Been trying to see if my 2.3B Lite will be shipping out with the most recent shipment they received, or if I'll be unable to cancel because of my "In Progress" status and be without a chip for like 2 more weeks.

Puckster069

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2004, 07:59:00 AM »

smile.gif )  I would definatley recommend System-Mods to anyone who asks.

PuckX

**p.s.: they did indicate on their website they were on vacation

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »

but please update your webpage saying you will be on vacation

It was noted on their page.

nolga

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »

I would like to apologize to everyone thats been having problems with the site lately.  Our email ticket systemis still being worked on they are having probkems implementing the tutorials DB back into the new ones.  IT will be up no later than monday though so if you had an email that need to be attended to please remail us on monday.  If you wish for more prompt response call us or jump in our live chat and get your situation taken care off.  

I have been inactive from the forums mainly due to the increase in sales we have experienced since we reopened after new years.  Not exactly what we needed since our email system was down but were handling it the best we can.  There was a hunger for these chips and we let people stack up ready to order.  We had to cut off what we marked instock because they were selling quicker than we could ship them and before we knew it we were 500 orders behind.

We also have all the adapters you may need for your chip.  We have just about every change that was made so if your order needs a usb conector or and switch kit please contact us so we can mail out the fix'ed pieces of the 2.3 line up.  These are avaiable to our customers only.

I do apologize to those custoemrs we did not do good on.  Wait until were all caught up and give us a try next week we should be back to normal on monday.  Chips will go back on sale friday.

cheers
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 62