xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 62

Author Topic: Http://www.system-mods.com  (Read 14437 times)

M6A4TS

• Archived User
Http://www.system-mods.com
« on: December 30, 2003, 06:44:00 AM »

sad.gif  

But you guys need the break, wouldn't have ordered anywhere else even if i did know i wouldn't be getting it till the 4th. Just next time, leave a message on the site or something informing of vacation.

OVERALL RATING: A

guy5978

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 08:08:00 AM »

Sure didnt know they were out for the holidays when i ordered my chip.  If I would have known it would take over 10 days to get my chip when i ordered it to be shipped overnight, I would have purchased somewhere else.  Now I cant even get a response until the 3rd????  Sure do think they should have stated on their website about their vacation.  Ordered not knowing....  Guess I will know next time to order somewhere else so I dont have to worry about if they are working or not.

stdesign

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 09:05:00 AM »

I was very happy with my first order from SMT in november. But when I placed an order on December 16th they sent me the same tracking number from my november order, instead of my new tracking number. So now I have no idea what is happening with my order that I have already paid for.  This very frustrating considering that I placed quite a large order, and spent a lot of money that I don't have.

thatXBguy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 10:05:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

ClearXXX

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »

What's the update on the xecutor 2.3b pro chips?  i order 2 on Sunday night, and my order is still pending Thursday morning.

Rick15

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »

ClearXXX Posted on Jan 1 2004, 10:18 PM

maxgeek

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 10:39:00 AM »

dry.gif

I tried to contact them on their web chat, no response. Called them today and they are closed til the third. Basicly I wasted my money on fedex 2 day because they probably haven't even shipped it yet.

DPawlik349

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »

Hello,
I actually have a question about the site since you guys are on vacation and everything it seems people here know alot about the site.  I am thinking of getting my system modded by them, and the question I have is will they install Evox and flash the chips?  Also if I get a 7200 rpm hard drive should I get a fan put on the xbox also, and do they install it if you order the fan from them.  Thanks.

Billy512

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

System-Mods.com is amazing. They shipped my product the same day I ordered it. Thanks system-mods

8itgreat

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »

isn't it amazing how a guy's first post , comes all the way in here just to say how much he loves system mods lol... hey i ordered from them...got the product...one switch was faulty and we will see tomorrow how they handle the problem.....but i would be pissed off if like some of the people above ordered chips without knowing they were closing down for a week and a bit.... just struck me funny first post and he is hearing telling us how great system mods is lmao...thats bullshit man

mdfast1

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2004, 10:25:00 PM »

I bought a Pre-mod from these guys about 6 months ago.  The system is still running great. They did a great job with the soldering I guess because I carry the system to my friends houses and its surviving in a college setting.  They did a great job with getting it to me quick and the price was great.  A job well done. email me at [email protected] if you need foruther info

Dooser

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2004, 01:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (maxgeek @ Jan 2 2004, 02:39 PM)
I ordered 2 xecuter 2.3B from them when they were in stock on Dec 26 and I ordered Fedex 2 day. Its January 2nd now and I haven't even received an email from them. I have emailed them twice and I recieved 2 blank emails back from them. THANX dry.gif

I tried to contact them on their web chat, no response. Called them today and they are closed til the third. Basicly I wasted my money on fedex 2 day because they probably haven't even shipped it yet.

Pay closer attention to the website next time.

System-mods.com Holiday Schedule / X2.3pro shipping Schedule
Posted by Nolga on Thursday, December 18th at 12:57pm
We were Planning on Closing Down from the Dec 24th - Jan3. However since these pro's are coming in a feew days before the holidays We will only enter 1000 Pro's instock and keep the rest for after New Years.

This will be in some ways be like a preorder even though we will have the chips instock they wont ship until we get back from our break. SO remember if you order a Pro they will be shipped on the first weekend of January and shipped that following monday. The rest will be available for sale the following week.

sangles

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2004, 05:39:00 AM »

unsure.gif

ClearXXX

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

Should have made it more clearer that you guys were on vacation when i ordered.  More like a note right before ordering.  I should have ordered elsewhere and i would have gotten it by now.

JudasD

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2004, 07:20:00 AM »

Any word when the Lite+ will be in stock?

JD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 62