xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]

Author Topic: Http://www.modchipman.com  (Read 8320 times)

modchipman

• Archived User
Http://www.modchipman.com
« Reply #780 on: December 21, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (KobeFreak @ Dec 21 2003, 11:25 PM)
i ordered from modchipman a 3months ago and was pleased with my system i got a premodded 3.1 ps2 but now im having trouble with it, and i hear the chips are fakes and not legit chips, when i ordered it, the process took forever, i wouldn't recommend them to anyone

You're obviously misinformed..

we've had one batch of chips, in the 1.5 years that we've sold chips, that have been fake/defective.  that was the 2.2 pro batch that shipped out earlier this month.

our magic chips come directly from china-magic, our dms3 from the dms3 official resellers, and so on and so forth.

problems you're experiencing could be many reasons, perhaps you'd like to elaborate instead of spouting off ignorant comments.

SxualVnilla

• Archived User
« Reply #781 on: December 21, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »

Ordered a matrix, and got it real quick, and I did order an XBIT.  They both came quick.

Highly Recommended.

dpscrazy

• Archived User
« Reply #782 on: December 23, 2003, 06:14:00 PM »

I ordered 2x xecuter2.3 lite chips from this shop and when i received my package it only contained one chip, it was probably a mix up, but hopefully they fix this.  I contacted them but no reply yet.  I have had bad experiences with xbox-modchips, but hopefully this will be a better experience than I had with them...

enchanter1

• Archived User
« Reply #783 on: December 23, 2003, 11:32:00 PM »

ORDERED PREMODDED XBOX with 2.3 EXECUTER PRO. UNIT arrived well packed and fully functional A+ to the Modchipman

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #784 on: December 24, 2003, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (sentlon @ Dec 23 2003, 10:16 AM)
to modchipman,

i interested to buy a pre mod ps2 from modchipman. if i place the order today, can modchipman ship it by the same day i place the order? i need it within this week.

please answer my request Modchipman~

premods take 3-5 business days to process before shipping, so the answer to your question is, 'no'... sorry

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #785 on: December 24, 2003, 09:37:00 AM »

I brought a premod ps2 with magic V chip because the price was the lowest and I wanted one with a network adapter.  It took a little more than one week to arrive.  It works great so far, even with my cheap 4x dvd-r discs.  But I have problems with playing movie dvd-rs.  Maybe I burnt them wrong.  Would definately recommend to other people about them:)

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #786 on: December 25, 2003, 08:17:00 AM »

dry.gif

M.O.H

• Archived User
« Reply #787 on: December 27, 2003, 08:55:00 PM »

I orderd my Premodded Ps2 with Messiah 2 pro on 12/18/03 and its now 12/28/03 and my order status still says premod pending. I waz just woundering if u guys are having any delays or problems. If so can u plz post. Im not complaining or anything just want to know.

benwalton

• Archived User
« Reply #788 on: December 27, 2003, 11:13:00 PM »

wink.gif

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #789 on: December 29, 2003, 01:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (Illest @ Dec 28 2003, 12:05 AM)
Perhaps his modchip installs are great but his attitude, ego and customer service however, are very poor. Yes, you do run one of the more profitable websites but, you are a true waste of air.  Here's an excerpt from his IRC channel :

[6:49pm] <Inddee> I see you're going with the dms v9 premods now...
[6:49pm] <Inddee> are they still in stock?
[6:50pm]« kf » sure
[6:52pm]« kf » my cock is in stock

---
[6:53pm]« kf » sure
[6:54pm]« kf » i ahte u all
---

[6:59pm]« kf » i think u all su ck
[7:00pm]« kf » L TO THE IZZO
[7:01pm]« kf » im gonna go shit

Say I copied them, or fabricated his statements if you wish, I really don't care. Just go there if you don't believe me.

This is just a small bit of the kind of things he says in his channel why people ask him legitimate questions.  Belligerent, stupid, and foolish are a few of the words that come to mind when you first see this type of behavior.

He's rude, disrespectuful, ignorant, and one of the most immature people I've ever encountered on IRC (which probably isn't saying much). Being in the position that his, you'd expect him to be friendly and at least keep his irreverent, idiotic outbursts to himself or at a minimum.

So yeah, you may be gettiing quick responses and service (which is probably what you want, understandably) but this guy is the empitomy of a worthless asshole.

So to you modchipman, if you want to run a business, at least attempt to act like a businessman and do your customers a favor and grow the fuck up.

Not sure where this comes from, but thats not even someone related with the channel, just someone coming into the channel and saying stuff.

Its IRC you know. We've set it up so that we can channel all questions through our java irc support so that they get their questions answered quickly and efficiently. Any random comments made in the channel by others is just commentary.

If you're truly offended by this, then perhaps another website is more appropriate for you.

From all the times you've asked us about premods, hardware problems with your xbox, and wanting to get us to fix your items, you've truly surprised us by this inane banter.

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #790 on: December 29, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (benwalton @ Dec 28 2003, 09:13 AM)
Modchipman do you have any xbox chips in stock.  The 2.3 lite plus I ordered is now eta early January.  I hope that means Jan 1. wink.gif

Hi guys,

we'll have a limited amount of 2.3b lite + stock coming in later this week.. along with 2.3B PRO and some programmers for the 2.3 chips.

All orders placed tomorrow will be shipped next week. We're on a bit of a holiday leave until this weekend. Happy Holidays and we hope you all have a great NEW YEAR smile.gif
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53]