xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53

Author Topic: Http://www.modchipman.com  (Read 8319 times)

Kev052683

• Archived User
Http://www.modchipman.com
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »

This guy is amazing when it comes to customer service.  I received e-mails from him last night at 11:40 and 12:30 this morning when we were e-mailing back and forth with questions.  If that's not customer service, I really dont know what more you could ask for.  Already made 2 orders from him, just completed my third, and will wait for the new Xenium to come in!  Thanks for all your hard work you put towards the scene!!

Chimera711

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »

great service but the owner is a little paranoid about a lot of stuff. otherwise very good place to order from

Creepinon

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »

Does anyone know how to go about getting an exchange from modchipman?  I have been trying to exchange an xecuter 2.3 lite chip for weeks now with no response from modchipman.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »

QUOTE (Chimera711 @ Jan 13 2004, 11:22 PM)
great service but the owner is a little paranoid about a lot of stuff. otherwise very good place to order from

Howdy,

creepinion, we emailed you .. hopefully you get it this time (we've responded to the last one, maybe it didn't go through or something got lost, but please pm us if you don't get that last msg we sent you)

PARANOID! YES I AM PARANOID.. I'm getting gray hairs and girls aren't liking me as much... I went to the bar the other day and I got denied by some decent looking chick..  blink.gif

other than that, hopefully everyone is ok.. and if you do have any problems, please just email us at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. Also, to let anyone know, the XENIUM is being PREORDERED right now.. the tentative ETA is the 20th, but we should have them well before that. We suggest that you preorder the Xenium to insure a quick delivery of the chip.

wongtong2g

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2004, 04:13:00 AM »

biggrin.gif )

hugekins

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2004, 10:29:00 PM »

I've done business with modchipman on a number of occassions and must say that his business is top notch.  Modchipman is one of the top businesses out there when it comes to the mod scene.

2nue

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

bought my soderless adapted here. fast, good service!

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  Thats what I called service. Yesterday they recived my chips, hopefully I'll get the new chips soon so I can get my xbox back up.

Thanks modchipman beerchug.gif

Creepinon

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2004, 09:05:00 AM »

Order number 5296,
    Modchipman, I have followed all of you instructions and maybe there is a problem between our email systems, but I have yet to receive any info on how to exchange my defective chip.  Could you please give me some info???

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2004, 06:07:00 AM »

As an answer to most of your questions, we should have the 2.3 chips within 1-1.5 weeks. We are however offering the 2.3b PRO upgrade from the 2.3B LITE for PREMODS that people are waiting for, so if you are waiting for a 2.3b lite premod, and want something fast.. you might consider buying the 2.3b PRO upgrade for 15 dollars which would make your console ship within 2-3 days.

We're also going to be offering the xenium premods shortly, and will also offer a XENIUM upgrade from the 2.3B lite premods, for those who want the ozxodus chip  (which is in stock and shipping) and not have to wait..

Battle Scar

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »

Ordered a 2.3blite+ on 1/3/04.    #5959

NOTE: They took off for the newyear holiday.

All emails from this dealer where sent in a timley fashion.

Got and order confirmation.

Got a order shipped email with a tracking number.

I recieved my chip on 1/08/04. Was very suprised considering the new year holiday and the fact that the site explained that they would be off for a few days.

I was nervous about ordering but I'm so glad I went with the modchipman. Great all the way around.

If your looking for a place that you can trust for your online order the modchipman is it.

Andy Holloway

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2004, 11:47:00 PM »

dry.gif

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2004, 03:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (Andy Holloway @ Jan 18 2004, 09:47 AM)
i ordered a X2.1 lite.....about 6 months ago and im still waiting paciently for it to arive, god im glad i cancelled the 120GB HDD i ordered as well, then it would have cost me a lot more for nothing
cant wait for my chip to arrive dry.gif

Andy, do you have an order #? If not, please provide a paypal transaction id# if you used paypal (might have gotten lost in transaction).

Please let us know

Flagg3

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2004, 02:37:00 PM »

Ok, the site now claims that the Xenium is in stock, why have none of the pre-orders shipped?

Flagg

NOLF

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »

mine just shipped =)

"Thank you for ordering from Modchipman.com. Your order shipped on
1-20-03. Please note that nothing was shipped on Monday due to a national
holiday in the United States. If you have any comments/suggestions,
please feel free to post them either on our reviews section or by going to
the following link."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53