xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53

Author Topic: Http://www.modchipman.com  (Read 8321 times)

Iceblazedragon

• Archived User
Http://www.modchipman.com
« on: December 29, 2003, 08:46:00 PM »

unsure.gif uhh i was just wondering modchipman, i ordered DMS v9 premod PS2 10 days ago and there is no sign that it has shipped yet.  plz reply ASAP...  huh.gif

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 06:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (Iceblazedragon @ Dec 30 2003, 06:46 AM)
unsure.gif uhh i was just wondering modchipman, i ordered DMS v9 premod PS2 10 days ago and there is no sign that it has shipped yet.  plz reply ASAP...  huh.gif

All premods are a bit backed up due to the holiday rush, and instead of the normal 3-5 business days it takes, its more like 5-7 business days (business days = mon-fri and do not include sat/sun/holidays).

With all these holidays right now, please be a bit patient and you should receive notification shortly with delivery confirmation information.

As for our PS2 CHIPS, we're just out of stock the other chips as of right now, should be back in stock early next week smile.gif

TerrorShocked

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »

I'll be ordering a Pre-Mod PS2 with DMS3 this weekend after I get my paycheck from Best Buy. I will tell you my expierence. Price seems pretty good. The online pack retail is 200$ and the modchip from his site is 55$. Calculate that and you get about a 45$ service charge for installing it. Not bad considering how much of a pain in the ass it is to install such a complex chip.

supremex

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 07:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (modchipman @ Dec 21 2003, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (supremex @ Dec 21 2003, 12:10 AM)
order #5501

I ordered a 2.3lite on friday morning(12-19-03) while the chips were still in stock.  Now my order says "PREORDER(pending)", why?  In need the chip as soon as possible.

chip went out of stock 3 hours before you ordered, according to your order date. if you'd like to cancel, please email us and we'll gladly cancel, otherwise, it will be out of stock until the date specified on the site.

I'd like to cancel my order, thank you.

doven2005

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 10:47:00 AM »

dry.gif

clive

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »

Order Number: 5360
Very fast, good and tracking. They tell you stock before the order.
Great job.

wongtong2g

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

Apparently the site took a hit with the holiday rush, but im still gonna trust them with some x2 orders

modchipman - if i order an x2 lite +, 3 x2 lites and a matrix, would i have to wait until all of them ship or will i recieve the + thats in stock now and then wait on the x2 lites and the matrix?

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (supremex @ Dec 31 2003, 05:17 AM)
QUOTE (modchipman @ Dec 21 2003, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (supremex @ Dec 21 2003, 12:10 AM)
order #5501

I ordered a 2.3lite on friday morning(12-19-03) while the chips were still in stock.  Now my order says "PREORDER(pending)", why?  In need the chip as soon as possible.

chip went out of stock 3 hours before you ordered, according to your order date. if you'd like to cancel, please email us and we'll gladly cancel, otherwise, it will be out of stock until the date specified on the site.

I'd like to cancel my order, thank you.

refunded your card, cancelled the order smile.gif

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (doven2005 @ Dec 31 2003, 08:47 PM)
I wish I could say the same thing that most people have said about this sight. I orderd a per-mod ps2 from them on the 18 and it still hasent arrived and its the 31. I asked them if they could send me an e-mail saying what was going on with my order and they have not replyed.  dry.gif

doven i would not be worried, as we've already stated a bit earlier in this thread, the premods are a bit backed up, and everyone who ordered a premod (ps2 dms3) is getting an upgraded version, the v9/v10 dms3v9 premods, as a compensation for the wait. IF you have emailed us, you should receive a response shortly, our staff was out of town for the holidays and has just returned.

I'm sure you can understand. smile.gif Happy holidays

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (wongtong2g @ Jan 1 2004, 10:40 PM)
Apparently the site took a hit with the holiday rush, but im still gonna trust them with some x2 orders

modchipman - if i order an x2 lite +, 3 x2 lites and a matrix, would i have to wait until all of them ship or will i recieve the + thats in stock now and then wait on the x2 lites and the matrix?

hi, normally orders are shipped in one lump sum... so if you order various items that are backordered, they might be shipped out together. I'd suggest ordering instock items now, and then either ordering all backordered products separately

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2004, 06:12:00 AM »

QUOTE (tripleh @ Jan 2 2004, 11:34 AM)
I also ordered a premod, way back on December 4th.  Currently my order is showing:
12/9 pending

I've tried contacting them via the Contact Us button 3 different times in the last 2 weeks, no response.  I have evidence my card was charged on 12/5.  Think I should be worried at this point?

whats your order #? There shouldn't be any premods from that long ago still pending unless you haven't emailed us back with a few points of clarification. Just pm us your order # and we'll check it out

Mungernet

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »

I ordered a X2.3 Lite on 12/22/03 and my order is still pending.  My order was charged to my CC, just wondering if they there is some problem with your current stock of X2.3 Lite.  My order number is #5627.

modchipman

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2004, 09:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (CiViC @ Jan 3 2004, 04:24 AM)
I just placed an order for a premod system, but screwed up with my shipping address (though the billing address is correct).  The house number is 3036, *not* 36.  Ugh, wished I didn't screw up while creating my account on your site...

Anyway, the order number is 5925.

If it cannot be changed, please cancel it so I can reorder it with the correct address.
Otherwise, please let me know if and when it is corrected so I don't jump the gun and contact my credit card company....

Thanks!

Got it, thanks smile.gif

Talvos

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

ordered premod 12/19 and it's still pending.... are you all still backed up?

M.O.H

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »

me too i ordered my Premod ps2 on 12/18/03 still says premod pending.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53