• Archived User
Dvd-mp3
« on: December 09, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »

Sorry NVM...It can...

FrightfoO

• Archived User
Dvd-mp3
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »

Just data burnt MP3-DVD's or do you need to burn the DVD's a certain way?

xmaniac2003

• Archived User
Dvd-mp3
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »

Well I don't know exactly but I want to put all my music on my xbox HD without burning 11 cd's so i just want to burn a data dvd for my MP3's and would like to know if i can have the xbox copy them to the hard drive that way?   huh.gif

The reason i want to do this is because i want to take my xbox to a friends house and not have to lug my comp over there too. (he has no comp but has internet go figure) and i want to play games and listen to music at same time so that meens that i can't have the dvd MP3 in and play my game won't work out too well..

dracus

• Archived User
Dvd-mp3
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »

I have yet to find a way to copy mp3's to the HD. I have not tried WMA though. Anyone? I could understand mp3's since technically they would require a conversion which may not be in the media player onboard the 360. Your best bet, buy a cheap hard drive they are down to like 50 bucks now for one or less. I have several just lying around. Goto ebay, and get cheap enclosure less than 30 bucks. Then you have 60 gigs or more of mp3s which you can plug into the xbox with usb. Kust make sure to format with fat32.
Thats what I did, in addition to streaming from pc.

Allthough I hope M$ is reading these posts, their streaming and playlist creation, overall video streaming is certainly in need of some improvement especially if you're used to XMBC.