xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Http://www.the-console-corner.com  (Read 2723 times)

blade111

• Archived User
Http://www.the-console-corner.com
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2004, 03:16:00 AM »

Everyone!!!!!!!, I have nothing but great things to say about this place. Fast service, great responce on email, and I'm talking about sending a message and getting a responce back in a few mins. This place backs up it's product and doesn't jerk you around. I strayed away one from console corner and got jerk around from GameshopUSA for 11 days, never got the product, later emails and their AIM serves BLOWS, STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE, I LEARND MY LESSON. I'll never stray from the corner again.

Watching out for everyone,
Blade111

blade111

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 09:43:00 AM »

Console-corner update:

I ordered my chips on sunday night the 18th and even though monday was a hoilday I just got my chips in on Tuesday the 20th, talk about fast. just stay away from gameshopusa.

nachonut

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 10:23:00 PM »

I just wanted to add to the list of customers for console corner.

I have had NOTHING BUT GREAT relations with this site.  I have purchased pretty much all of my stock from them and they have shipped out fast, given great prices and set me on my way in every moment of purchases.

I can only say deal with them and things will be fine.    And it is true about some tracking numbers that they don't get valid to check online after a little while, so give it a chance.
I've mailed out systems and they've gotten the package before the tracking number was even validated online.  So just an example.

Keep up the good sales and all the good work tcc.

DrFysh

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »

Well, just ordered an X-Ecuter 2.3b Pro and the X2 Pogo-Pin kit on Jan 21. I got the automated responce e-mail telling me my order number immediatly. No tarcking code or shipping conf. yet. Ill keep you posted

nineteen19

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

order # 6225

ordered Tuesday and received by Friday! Damn, you guys are on top of your game!  I've placed about six orders or so with the-console-corner, and have never had a problem.  I've only ordered from other places if they run out of something that I need right away.

10/10

Virge123

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »

Got the chip I ordered without a prob.  Paid the $5 for shipping and got the $1.14 first class envelope.  Thats kinda the only bad thing I can say.  Priority shipping is pretty much the norm everywhere for good reason.  It took this chip 4 days to get here and he is only 2 hours away from me.  The sad thing is that I could probably get it cheaper (no sales tax) and faster (they use priority) from another place 2 states away.

DrFysh

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2004, 09:35:00 AM »

Well, As I said be4 I placed my order on Jan. 21 and got the auto order confirm e-mail. I saw the money was fully charged to my bank account on Friday (Jan 23) so I assume thats when my order was sent out.
So when I woke up earlier today (Jan 26) and still found no tracking number or shipping confirmation in my email I was slightly distressed.
But be4 I could get too upset, <screek> I hear my mailbox lid open outside and when I go to chek, YAY!, my X-Ecuter 2.3b Pro is at my door!

So if you ask me, these guys are GREAT! Super delivery time (over the weekend and THROUGH A SNOWSTORM TO BOOT!), prompt service and efficient billing system make this place A++ in my book!

Thanks console corner!
And keep up the good work!

--MSG--

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »

i just ordered from this site so i'll update.

============
**an important message i have to share to everyone is the tracker number when you get....you may not get ANY info upwards of 2 weeks.  i've sent 3 items just recently to my ebay customers and when i kept track of the tracker numbers it did not show up for around a week and a half.  i guess usps can be slow like that.

beanomack

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2004, 10:26:00 PM »

order #8701

Placed my order for an Xecuter  2.3b pro yesterday afternoon (2-2-04).  immediately recieved the automated email.  Payed for next day shipping in hopes i will recieve my chip by the end of the week.

still waiting for an email containing a tracking # or even confirmation that the chip was shipped.

will update accordingly.

got my chip on 2-5-04. never recieved a tracking # but thats fine. lol long as i got my chip.

fireburster

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »

I have bought 1 ps2 magic 3.1 chip and this is the 3rd xbox mod chip. Was waiting for the 2.3b lite but got the new xenium because i couldnt wait. Ordered yesterday, hope it comes soon.

Got a 2.3a from there which was ok but i didnt know there was a diff untill i got it.

No paypal anymore which sucks because its what i try to only use.

Great place.

Baggio

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »

Is anyone getting tracking numbers?

I got an email confirmation about the order that it was received. Seems that most people are not getting these as they are just coming in the mail.

Waiting for xibt ordered 2/2/04.

mnemonick

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2004, 07:02:00 AM »

BAD NEWS!!!!! This guy is a major FRAUD, ordered next day air, waited a week prommised it would ship that week.  I waited another week and told him to refund my card he said he did and charged me a 15% cancelation fee!!!!  I told him i would dispute the charge, then he said he was going to RE-Charge my card, and ship it anyway!  This guy is a rip off!  I had to cancel my card, i was worried he would scam it!  Be afraid, be very afraid!  See attached emails ( start at the bottom and work your way up:

It is not illegal if it is how do you pre-order from Best Buy? There is a clasue for Pre-Order items. When you bithced & would not wait there was no sotkc. Now I have stock & our deal is done. You also agreed to a 33% re-stocking fee but I was nice & only charged you the 15%. If you only would have waited & readu our news updates, instead of blowing off your steam by email, you order would be in tranist now. We have no further buisness, I have refunded as you agreed by email. I have the copt of your confirmation if you like.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 1:26 PM
To: Console Corner
Subject: RE: Thanks for your order!

This is nice, a retailer that lies.  You know as well as I do when I ordered there was NO SUCH MESSAGE, if there was why the hell do you think ive been emailing you everyday and asking why you havn't shipped!  Now I will be forced to decline the charge on my card, you know it’s illegal to charge my card before the item ships read your CC Merchant agreement, if I do not receive a reply that you are refunding my money by tonight I will file the claim.  

P.S. a cancellation fee for a backordered item, give me a break.

Console Corner <[email protected]> wrote:

Its noted on the site in big red letters… and there is a 15% cancellation fee.

Please take a second to rank our site!

http://xboxsource.or...site=1067118280

All the latest PS2 news, Click Below!

http://www.<banned s...cgi?id=consoles

Thank You for your support!

Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 11:54 PM

Refund my money ASAP!  Thanks for telling me earlier!

The Flash 2 Advacne 256mb are on back order.

Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:37 AM

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER OR A SHIP CONFIRMATION!  YOU PROMISED IT WOULD SHIP LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!

I had to get all the XBIT orders out last week. They were as old as november. I am just getting caught up this week, the site will email you the fedex # once shipped.

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 10:52 AM

GO ahead and ship it, but why did it take so long to ship?  I ordered it a week ago.

We have your order & It will be shipped this week overnight as you ordered, or I can cancel now it’s up to you.

Click on Order Number to display Job Detail.

Order#
Customer
Waybill Info
Order Status
Order Total
Pay Status
Date Approved

Picked
$131.99
Approved
1/20/2004

Total:
$131.99

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:07 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Thanks for your order!

Ordered next day air on hte 20th, have no tracking number, no item.

drewZen

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »

Order Number 9292

Ordered 6 X2.3b Pros on 2/4/04 and got the auto-response. Card was processed on same day.  Package was probably shipped out the next day as I recieved package on 2/6/04. I did not get any tracking numbers. Obviously I chose Next Day shipping on got the standard USPS envelope that showed me shipping cost of 13.65. I payed 29.00 for shipping, im in west coast. Other than that im pleased as all the chips work so far! (2 more to do) So I would do business again but shipping seems a little spendy and only USPS .

--MSG--

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »

ordered 2 chips from them and it arrived about a week to arizona.  shipping time i'm pretty happy with it.  we'll see now if the chips will perform.

advocation

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

~advocation
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13