xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Http://www.premods.com  (Read 989 times)

rewen

• Archived User
Http://www.premods.com
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2003, 01:01:00 PM »

Ordered a few DMS3 chips (2nd order made through PreMods), mailed thursday through fedex intl and arrived today. Paid a little extra in shipping but these guys are reliable. Thanks a lot guys, PreMods is the best!!

max29

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »

I ordered a premod ps2 w/dms3 it arrived in 2 days fedex cod.i would recommend them to anyone looking for a premod or a chip.Great service and super fast shipping.

This post has been edited by max29: Jun 1 2003, 08:51 PM

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2003, 01:30:00 PM »

max29, It was good speaking with you on the phone. Thanks for editing your post with satisfactory comments on our behalf. I am glad we were able to resolve the issues you were having with your DMS3 PreMods PS2. We try our best to keep each and every customer satisfied with the best product available to the market.

max29, I will send you out those item(s) mentioned on the phone tomorrow along with a quick email including the package tracking number.

I also wanted to make a quick note that PreMods.com has received the Xecuter2 PRO chips and we will be selling Xecuter2 PRO PreMods XBox for $289 plus $12 Fedex shipping. If you are interested, please visit our site,

http://www.premods.com/

and or email us, [email protected] for more information on how to purchase. The upcoming weeks, we will make custom packages w/ larger hard drives and more. Custom packages can be obtained through email only.

-PreMods.com

remy-martin

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2003, 09:25:00 PM »

I ordered a Premods PS2 w. M2Pro modchip. I ordered Monday late night and it arrived today through Fedex 2 Day Air COD. I plugged it in and none of the ps2 backups worked. I emailed them and asked them to call me. I swear to god it was like 5-10 minutes and my phone rang with a premods guy.

He started diagnosing and trying to resolve this issue immediately. We spent like 15 minutes on the phone until he asked about the type of media, and how I burned my discs. It seems I was burning these discs incorrectly, burning them at 40x - which he recommended me burning at speeds of 4x-8x. As I started a burning process, we started talking and talking until the disc was done burning. I tested the disc and AMAZINGLY my GTA Vice City works. Thanks for ALL your help Premods, I am defin going to refer you guys to all my friends.

These guys are professional grade. They have a nice site, great communication skills, awesome and I mean awesome prices!

-Remy

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »

We have three Xecuter2 PRO PreMods XBox's for $266 each including 2-3 Day Air Fedex shipping. The external programmer is included as it does with the retail chip. We did have five yesterday but we shipped out two earlier this afternoon. All interested parties please email, [email protected]

-PreMods.com

This post has been edited by PreMods.com: Jun 11 2003, 07:29 PM

lilaznvboy

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 04:41:00 PM »

Premods rock! i ordered my premodded ps2 with the magic and it worked great.  i highly reccomend these guys.  They provide great customer service also.

steven

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (lilaznvboy @ Jun 13 2003, 01:05 AM)
i ordered my premodded ps2 with the magic

Steven, you had us a little stumped with your post since we mainly deal with the Messiah2 PRO and the DMS3 chips. Not to mention your purchase was nearly a month ago. I am glad you like your PreMods unit. Please let us know if you need anything else in the near future.

-PreMods.com

PeteCh

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2003, 06:22:00 AM »

Order a premod Xbox late on Thur and got it on monday. The unit worked perfectly. the workmanship on the mod was done very well. Support through email was good as well. I would order from premods again.

Pete(NY)

wizz128

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2003, 06:15:00 AM »

Premods all the way, they are one of the cleanest and more professional modders i ever seen. plus they are fast.

They answer your email and they call you if you leave your phone # in a flash.

RIPIO (NY) B)  

cpkiller

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2003, 01:16:00 PM »

biggrin.gif This place is great not only did i get my PS2 the even gave me a few accesories i highly recomend it to any one that wants a modded unit.

bay_56

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2003, 05:40:00 AM »

I sent 2 ps2's about an month ago. they emailed me back to say they were out of stock. they had been answering all my emails untill about an week ago now nothing. does anyone know if something happened to these people?
thanx

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2003, 08:03:00 PM »

Bryan,

Sorry for the hold up, I had a major set back on funds and then ran out of units and inventory. However I am out of the premods unit business and will ship your goods out Monday morning. I decided to only do mod installs until I can fund major purchases again.

If anyone needs any mod installed, please email us,

[email protected]

bay_56

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 06:53:00 AM »

These people are great!!!!  I got my ps2 back and it has not given me a problem at all. It boots everything great. So far I have not had any games backup or original not load..
THANX AND GREAT WORK...........

I WILL BE GETTING A XBOX FROM THEM WHEN THEY GET MORE IN>>>>>>

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2003, 09:30:00 PM »

Thanks for the compliments and "finally" editing your post. I guess my patience was running short with your ending post so I PM'd you since I felt the issue was resolved. I will email you when more xbox's arrive in stock. My recent supplier has been flaking out so I somewhat got out of the whole premods scene. I mainly do installs now, but time to time I will receive units from other sources. Too bad no one can keep straight supply,

-PreMods.com

black_light

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »

great site if your looking for your ps2 done, very prompt shipping, will do buisness with again!
Pages: 1 [2] 3