xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Http://www.premods.com  (Read 988 times)

junkyardpizza

• Archived User
Http://www.premods.com
« on: January 04, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »

Placed an order on 12/18.  I didn't hear anything and finally on the 22rd, my CC was charged.  On the 23rd the charge was credited back.  I now see from their webpage that they have closed their store "temporarily".  It's been like 2 weeks now.  Not looking good for my order now.

junkyardpizza

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »

Well, Premods called me after reading my post and offered me the same deal COD.  I have gone elsewhere, but it looks like they are trying to correct issues out of their control.

Banacek

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »

Has anyone heard from premods.com in a while? They were looking at my PS2 since December and I sent them an email recently and I still haven't heard anything back from them. I just wanted to check with someone else. Thanks!

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »

Just wanted to make a news update that our secure online ordering is live once again. Thank you all for supporting us through all we've went through.

Banacek, please update your post...I believe we resolved this on another forums. Thanks,

-PreMods.com

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »

We have lowered prices and are now giving free upgrades to Fedex 1-2 Day Air shipping during our limited time Spring sale.

-PreMods.com

Flash777

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »

A couple of mouths back I ordered a chip from premods.
I've sent emails with no reponce.

I've been robbed...
don't use premods.com

rowso

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »

Is premods.com under new ownership?

eramir

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »

Avoid premods they are not trustworthy, they've had my PS2 since June 2004 & then they had legal problems, they said if they couldn't get my system back (was taken as evidence) they would replace it (that was 3 months ago & now they can't take that lost. they sold the company (to a friend ?) about a month ago & is chipdealer.com the new premods? if anyone knows please post
                                           Thanks Eddie

Jvukusic

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 08:12:00 AM »

www.pre-mods.com took one month to finally say they finished modding my xbox. after a month of emails and they only responded when i threatened them to take legal action, they said it was shipping and i was to recieve a tracking number. over a week later, emails every day and i even called there house, and no response. fraud, and theft. plain and simple. FRAUD & THEFT.

Report them to http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

XanTium

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2003, 09:20:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.premods.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!  

rewen

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2003, 03:05:00 PM »

Purchased a Premodded PS2 (yes I realize I should be saying Xbox but well, meh). Their merchant account is not functioning due to technical probs, so he sent COD. Arrived like new! Was not expensive and service was speedy. Replies to emails fast!

HIGHLY recomended!

Bode

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »

I ordered a messiah pro premod ps2 late in the day on tuesday the 13th and i got my station on friday the 16th(Even though i paid a lil extra for 2-3 day shipping $13). everything was in good working order. i found that paying cod was extremely convenient, because you never really know when your ordering products off the internet. i would recommend purchasing a premod from them. the customer service was great. he promptly answered all emails. i look forward to purchasing another premod from them as soon as they have the dms3 modchip in stock.

rowso

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2003, 12:33:00 AM »

I ordered a PS2 w/ Messiah2 PRO from premods. They shipped COD and I got it within a few days of ordering. Works great. I plan to order another PS2 (dms3) and Xbox when they get them.

Nichademus

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2003, 03:40:00 PM »

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
Yeah, recieved Messiah 2 pro chip AND an EnigmahX from them in no less than 4 days!!!  Referred them to a friend and they recieved a premod ps2 messiah2 pro system in about the same amount of time!  Also, can't beat the prices and quality of the product.  I intend on shopping with them again!

Nichademus

Websteria

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2003, 12:15:00 PM »

Wow. These guys are the best. Fast shipping, excellent communication and great workmanship. Everything arrived on the promised date and in great shape. I would very highly recommend them to anyone looking for a premod. :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3