xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Http://www.premods.com  (Read 981 times)

PreMods.com

• Archived User
Http://www.premods.com
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2003, 06:39:00 PM »

http://www.premods.com/

New website design and secure online ordering! Check us out!

-PreMods.com

PreMods.com

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2003, 05:48:00 PM »

PreMods Thanksgiving Sale!

http://www.premods.com/

Free shipping on all premods units. Thanks to all that have supported us in the past, present and future. Have a happy but safe Thanksgiving these holidays.

-PreMods.com

sazer

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2003, 04:41:00 AM »

So I ordered a premod PS2 from somewhere else because I couldn't wait for the DMS3 v9 to come out, and this other site totally F'd me.
I made them cancel my order, and since I've heard such good things, I decided I had to wait for the v9, and I placed a preorder with Premods.  This was the best decision I had made in my mission to get a new PS2.
I got an email with every new development.  Thanksgiving weekend. I got an email saying his supplier would get the chips overnight, and in turn overnight them to him...  (Following me here? heh)  So I assume that he got everything on Monday.  I got my PS2 on Wednesday.  If I'm ever in the market for a PS2 mod job dealie, I will be going back, and this guy is the only PS2 dealer that will be getting my business.  He managed to turn a crap situation (wtih those other guys) into a good one.
Oh, and fair prices and good shipping rates.  =)
Keep up the  good work!

jbowen76

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »

Can't complain, great guy, great service.  I ordered not too long ago and already received my premod PS2 in plenty of time for christmas.

THANKS!!!!

life02

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »

PreMods.com,
    I've ordered a DSM3 PreMods Fedex Air on Dec 17th and have yet to recieve a reply as to whether it has shipped or not. Please send me a status update. My order is: OnlineOrder_00000132

Thanks,
                                                                                         Jon

life02

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2003, 05:32:00 AM »

Well it's Christmas now and I still haven't received word on my order. My order is: OnlineOrder_00000132. I don't know what could be taking so long.
                                                                                                 -Jon
Pages: 1 2 [3]