xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Hampton Roads, Etc. Installer  (Read 66 times)

create

• Archived User
Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Hampton Roads, Etc. Installer
« on: March 01, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

Hello all. If looking to have your Xbox modded in the Hampton Roads area please contact me on AIM with the screen name wuegg, private message me here, or email me at [email protected].

I have been installing modchips in Xbox systems for at least 3 years, and 1 year for Gamecube systems. My equipment is high quality and purchased from the well known electronics store Jameco.

I mostly deal with SmartXX chips since in my opinion they are the most flexible and feature packed. Currently for most customers I install a SmartXX light OPX SE chip and a 160gig Western Digital Harddrive (7200RPM 8meg cache) for $165. If you want to customize a job with a different modchip or different size harddrive that can be arranged.

All jobs include basic software installs, dashboard, media player, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions. For most of my customers, we meet in a neutral place such as CompUSA off of Military Circle.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)