xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Toronto And Gta Modders!  (Read 818 times)

n1tro

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« on: May 11, 2003, 08:37:00 PM »

Hey All, I'm Back in the GTA and so are my mad mod services!!  Zackweed and I have teamed up to provide service either in North York or Mississauga.  :D

If you need your xbox modded, we have all that you need:

We offer 3 Different Packages:

Cheap Mod Chip with Premium Installation: $80
Xecutor2 Lites Mod chip with Premium Installation: $100
Xecutor2 Pros Mod chip with Premium Installation: $125

*** All Premium installations come with free switch and HDD swap and setup ***

Check below for differences between chips.

I Offer 3 Different Chips:

Xecutor2 Lites:
1 Meg Memory Chip (for future expandibility)

Original Retail Mod Chips

Ability to switch to retail bios (to PLAY XBLIVE)

Detachable Chip with only 9 wires

Larger HDD expansion support for upto 138 GB

Reflashable chip from XBOX Console

Ability to Load Linux

1-2 Hour Turn-around Time. Just Drop it off and I'll have it ready the same day

X2 Pros:
1 Meg Memory Chip (for future expandibility)

Original Retail Mod Chips

External access connector port (for programming and chip recovery)

External Multi bios dip switches

Store upto 4 bioses(4*256k or 2*512k or 1*1meg or (1*512k and 2*256k))

Detachable Chip with only 9 wires

Ability to Load Linux

Cheapmod:
Generic SST 256k memory chip

Reflashable to any BIOS

Only 9 wires

Ability to Load Linux

If you're good with a soldering iron and want to do the mod yourself, we also sell the chips separately.  Check out our site for current prices: www.mad-mods.com  Currently we have 3 Premod systems available...2 Sega GT/Jet Set Radio and 1 Halo/Amped packs.  Pick the mod chip you want and come pick it up or we'll send it out.  Consider the value of the premodded systems given the retail Halo/Amped XBOX is $380 after taxes in Ontario!  :blink:  

CarpeDiem

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 05:02:00 AM »

:lol:  :lol: Great Job!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Thanks for the Mod on the weekend.....Xbox is workin Perfectly!!! :D  

flame8

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 02:57:00 PM »

cool i'm thinking i'll get a mod chip installed from u guys.... n1tro you got MSN ??  :blink:

thanx  :D  

1shot_1kill

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 07:58:00 PM »

I just got back from seeing N1tro, had him put in an Executor2 Lite modchip. I just bought my Xbox yesterday, sent them an email this afternoon and they replied very promptly. I made arrangements to drive up from Cambridge and was in and out of there in under an hour. That's what I call VERY fast walkin service.
He explained everything as he went along so a newbie like me could understand. I couldn't wait to get home to play some of my backed-up games and all worked flawlessly.

I would HIGHLY recommend these guys at www.mad-mods.com and their top notch service.

Thanks again to N1tro for the install and Zackweed for the initial contact and refferal to N1tro (since he was closer to where I live)

Keep up the good work! :D  :P  :jester:  :beer:

1shot_1kill

DistroX

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 09:49:00 AM »

Highly recomended. If you live in Canada these are the guys to send your Xbox to  :D  

n1tro

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2003, 04:17:00 PM »

Newbatch of X2 chips and Cheapmods are in.  COme get some.   :lol:  

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »

your bare modchip prices are sky high, but if your install prices are in CAD, you're a good guy, and i would recommend people to get their systems modded by you.

This post has been edited by ArMaGeDdOn: May 18 2003, 10:41 AM

roar

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2003, 04:20:00 AM »

His prices are in Canadian and are the best you can find anywhere in Canada, especially since you don't need to pay duty and shipping. I just picked up yet another xbox from Nitro yesterday and his service and price are amazing! Thanks Nitro!

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2003, 06:31:00 AM »

well, his prices for installation are the same as mine, but my modchip prices are much  lower.  i'm in calgary though.     that's why i'm saying if his prices are cad, it's a great deal.  for installationas.  but not for bare chip  buying.

This post has been edited by ArMaGeDdOn: May 18 2003, 01:32 PM

roar

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »

Don't know why I'm replying, but here it goes, your chips are a lower price then his so I obviously need to retract my statement that his are the lowest in Canada... that being said, your chip price of 69 bucks + 5 bucks for shipping for the executer lite only beat's his by a buck. Your price on the Pro however is 15 bucks cheaper but since I can pick my merchandise up from nitro locally the extra 10 bucks I'd save from ordering out of province doesn't seem worth it... all in all your prices seem good and if I lived in calgary I'd seriously consider you but the question I need to ask is why did you come into this thread to tell people nitro's prices are SKY HIGH when really they aren't, especially since you would never need his services seeing as your run your own modding business?

n1tro

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »

Hey ArMaGeDdOn, why are you thread crapping for?!  I'm sure if people think my prices are too high, they are smart enough to buy it elsewhere.  I'm glad you can afford to keep so many chips on hand to keep your prices low ($1 cheaper than mine for the X2 Lite  ;) ).  But maybe you should pull out the calculator again and recalculate the X2 Pro's price.  For the X2 Lite, you are using a 1.6 conversion ($69CAD/$43US) but for the Pro, you're using a 1.4 convsersion ($75CAD/$53US).  :blink:   Whats up with that or do you like losing money on conversion?  I think my prices are very competitive to legit US sites after the conversion and stuff.  I'm glad your install prices are the same as mine but have they always been??   :huh:  All I know is, if it wasn't for me,  the Toronto XBOX scene would still be paying $160+ for a homebrew/X-ecuter CLONE/ TSOP flash.  And then extra $ for a HD swap and not being able to keep their original drives!   :jester:

This post has been edited by n1tro: May 19 2003, 12:59 AM

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2003, 01:10:00 AM »

i'm saying your bare chip prices are high, but your installation prices are great, and i would encourage people to get their systems done by you.

This post has been edited by ArMaGeDdOn: May 19 2003, 08:10 AM

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2003, 01:13:00 AM »

are you referring to prices on my website?

read the front page.  it's under construction, and all prices are incorrect.  

x2 lite is $37.95 and x2 pro is $51.95.  usd...  so that's about $54.95 cad for x2 lite, and 74.95 cad for x2 pro.

my prices have always been low, yes.  wish you the best of luck in the toronto area.  since we aren't in the same city, i wish you nothing but the best in your business venture.

ice9

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2003, 10:10:00 AM »

I live in Lethbridge, Alberta, and I bought from Zackweed.  His price was great, and he's a great guy.  :beer:  

Axel Foley

• Archived User
Toronto And Gta Modders!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »

HEY,

I have a modded xbox with xecuter pro, everything is installed right - it boots up with xecuter2 at the bottom.

I can't get evox.iso on my box - I have a 120 gig Maxtor hard drive and would like to have it installed with slayers auto installer 2.1.

Can you help? I will gladly pay for your services. I live in Guelph and could stop by and drop it off.

Please HELP!

Axel :o