xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Tri State Area, Nyc Based Installer  (Read 4963 times)

Civ

• Archived User
Tri State Area, Nyc Based Installer
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2004, 07:56:00 AM »

I was a bit wary of getting scammed by modders in the NYC area as I'm really paranoid about these things.  But Nachonut delivered!  Quick turnaround and answered all of my silly questions.  

If you are looking for a good installer/modder Nachonut is your guy I'll go back to him if and refer him to my buddies. Thanks nachonut.

EnderBui

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

E-mail sent.

Semitallsmalls

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »

Steve is a pleasure to do business with.  His fast turn around and professional grade work are worth every penny.  For example, Steve carefully removes the rubber feet and peels back the stickers on the bottom of the Xbox (to remove the screws) and then places it back together in such a way that its hard to tell the machine was ever opened.  Great job Steve, I whole-heartily recommend his services for anyone requiring them.

-Mike

blaxbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »

I want to say thanks again to nacho on the install; fast and a quick turnaround.  I was actual referred to him by a friend that used him with no problems.  The only minor problem that we had was that there was a mix up regarding the pricing and when I called nachonut back he stated that he would take care of it ;like a true gentleman.  Thanks again nacho and I will be bringing you back some more  work.   I actual fired my other guy up in Manhattan because nacho was so good.

Thanks , Lloyd

Goldfingiz

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »

I've done business with Nacho about 8 or 9 times so far. Going back this week. Never ceases to impress!!!!

nachonut

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

nachonut

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »

Alright, the time has come again that i'll be gone for a little while, so just please hold off taking your systems to the game store.

I am leaving on Saturday the 22nd and will be back on Febuary 2nd, so if you do send me an email I will get back to you asap.

-Steve

Gorashen

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »

Wanted to get an xbox with a modchip, searched through here and saw everyone saying that Steve was the guy to see, they were right.

I emailed Steve on Thursday about getting a premod.  He got back to me very quickly and through a couple emails answered all the questions I could think of.  His store was out of stock of xboxes and I saw a 250GB Hard Disk on sale so I wound up bringing him the parts and just had him install the modchip, hard drive, and software set up.

I dropped it off on Friday afternoon and had it back by Saturday evening.  He did an excellent job with the setup and software, was available to answer questions, and had an excellent price.  I will send my friends with xboxes his way.

penovdub03

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »

great fast service!  i recomend steve!

Slayerbtvs

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »

Awesome modder...took care of my ps2 and xbox...quick, reliable...completely professional...reccommend highly...

herbehop

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2005, 11:48:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

ilikepie

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2005, 12:19:00 PM »

Gread modder.  Really fast.  He even help fix a problem even tough it was my fault.

dieselg5

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

Turbo857

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »

If anyone is skeptical about getting a mod chip for their Xbox, I highly recommend it.  This guy is quick and professional.  Do it.  Do it!!  

I didn't want to do it at first either but I was referred by a friend.  Excellent work.

Xboxplayerkills

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

Steve did a great job on my system.  Set up the eject led mod and jewel light on top.  Cleared out the green xbox jewel on top pretty nice too.  I'll be sending my friends his way.  

Also when I picked out somebody to mod my system, I saw that Steve posted 34 times out of 283.  Basically he tries not to "bump" his post and has his customers do it for it.
A+ Job.  Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13