xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Tri State Area, Nyc Based Installer  (Read 4688 times)

MacAlert

• Archived User
Tri State Area, Nyc Based Installer
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »

Hey, is Steve still modding Xbox's? I have an Xbox and a 120gig HD. I can drop it off and pick it up. Please PM me or IM me at MacAlert01. Thank you.

MSGHockey

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2004, 04:30:00 PM »

I live in great neck, and you live in little neck, we are like 5 mins away from eachother. I ordered my chip and was wonderin if u can install it for me, along with a Hd i got, 30 gig, Unless u got good deals on the 120's. I need evox and some nice apps. Mayb u can gimme a quote.

My aim is Msghockey

timberland

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2004, 06:48:00 AM »

Nachonut modded my xbox and upgraded my HD last week and its working great. Great customer service. He is who he says he is, Nachonut is the way to go when you want anything done to your xbox.

MacAlert

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »

Just picked up my Xbox that was modded by Steve. Played around with a little and am very satisfied. Gave the box back the same way I gave it to him. Answered my emails within 2  minutes of me sending it to him. He even called me at night saying my box was ready and I can pick it up the next day. I highly recommend Steve to ANYONE. Thanks again Steve!!

mrmike

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »

smile.gif

I wouldn't hesitate to go to him again...

herbehop

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2004, 09:17:00 PM »

Steve does a great job. Very fast service, good work. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Very professional. Keeps you posted on progress the whole way.

Thanks

andyd

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »

Just picked up a 3rd xbox from Steve (this time for my nephew).  Comments...

1.  Great communication.  Quick to respond to any questions or concerns.  Constant updates on status as well.

2.  Very quick installation - Dropped off Monday night...picked it up a couple of hours ago.

3.  Perfect installation of a X3 chip on 1.6 box

So bottom-line is that if you're in the tri-state area and don't want to take any chances with your xbox, I highly recommend contacting Steve.

Thanks again!

dochorror

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2004, 11:05:00 PM »

I decided to send my Xbox from New Orleans to New York for Steve to put my X3 and a new hdd in for my box. I am glad I did. Steve was generous enough to answer all my noob questions and keep in touch frequently with the progress of chipping my box. He got the X3 in and working within a day and a half after it was delivered and he shipped it out on the second day. Got it back and tested it out and it was flawless. Well worth shipping it to New York. I highly recommend Steve and his skills.

takyeung

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »

Just got my xbox back today, very satisfied.  Great communication, job done as promised.

Highly recommended!

shoma23ss

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »

Originally my friend had a trouble for some reason modding my friends xbox w/ the new 2.6  so I had Steve take over the job as he did my xbox over a year ago, he is still very fast. I dropped it off friday night at his new store and  recieved it back the next night. like i said before when i had mine done, great job. Give him all the business you can anyone b/c he has done in total 4 xbox's for my friends. Bottom line is he knows what he is doing & is very good at it.

typingsux

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

tw0phace

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2004, 07:45:00 AM »

man steve i took me alittle while but i got to do it for ya i got to give ya a shout out for doin that x box for me!!
the man did a great job .. i was impressed the ish he placed on that baby  man make me wanna....... that x box..
hot DAM!

Slick44

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »

I just gave Nacho my friends xbox yesterday and he had it done by 2pm today, great service, very nice person, i highly recomend.

njames

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2004, 09:01:00 PM »

nachonut thanks a lot for the great mod chip installation, it has turned out to be one of the best things to happen to me. truley amazing. this is truley legit and trustworthy. thanks again nachonut you did a great job and ive gotten the most out my xbox

laxb0y1o

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »

i got a xbox that has a bad tsop flash can u fix it?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13