xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Tri State Area, Nyc Based Installer  (Read 4679 times)

sodamnjig

• Archived User
Tri State Area, Nyc Based Installer
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

NYC or anyone in america.........this is the man for all your Xbox mods...

I was a little skeptical about dropping off my box to him at first but seeing that he got so much positive feedback....i figure that if Im gonna have someone from xbox-scene do the mod....it might as well be him

Well prior to dropping it off, he answered all my questions by email and by AIM...i dropped it off at the store on a Sunday night and then picked it up Wednesday evening. He loaded up a bunch of useful crap on my xbox...However, he forgot to install the emulators which i brough to his attention BUT he did show genuine concern that he forgot and he even walked me through everything to show me how to do it....Im pretty sure I can easily go to him to have the emulators installed but I also figure this is a good way to learn how to use my xbox.

Thanks for your work and help Nacho Nut!!!!

btw, i had a version 1.6 and upgraded with a 160gig HD

Once again, if you're not modded, this is your guy!

juejup

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »

Over a Year ago I had this guy Mod my box and it was quick and nice.  My box recently started acting up and he took another look at it with out a problem and got me running again.  

Thanks again for your service.

jk197

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2004, 06:06:00 AM »

He modded my Xbox, and it was awesome.  The day that he received it, he also finished it.  Good job man!!

nycbigapple

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »

cool.gif He did a great job! Dropped off on Wed, got back on Fri. Everythings worked seemlessly. I added another app: XB0xMediaCenter. It works like a champ.
I would definitely recommand him, the Man of Xb0x.
beerchug.gif

JayZirm

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »

Steve is THE BEST around, just picked up my 7th Xbox I have done with him.  Very good guy and extremely honorable, easy to get in touch with, and I would reccomend him to anyone who is thinking about getting any sort of Mod done.

-Jay

lankeee

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »

Steve does a hell of a job. Being new to this whole thing, he explained everything and was very helpful.  Gave my machine in on a Tuesday and picked it up early on Thursday, although he said he would of had it done for me on Wednesday if I could've picked it up then. Can't recommend him enough. If you live on the Island or in Queens, Manhatten, etc, THIS is the guy you want to go to.

NicoPow

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

nyskillzzz

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »

Steve (nachonut) does a very good job. I found out that the store he uses for his mod service is right next to my house and is the game store i always go to! So i dropped it off on tuesday, and picked it up the next day! Before and after my xbox was modded, I asked Steve many questions, and he was very nice enough to answer back... I also called him a lot, but told him i was sorry, and he accepted my apology. He is a very nice guy, and he knows exactly what he is doing. His speed and price is amazing!... I am definitely going back to him and Im telling all my friends to do the same also!  ...

After u recieve ur xbox and business is done, steve will still help u and answer any questions you have cuz he knows everything about mods and i mean everything!!!! SO IF UR FROM ANYWHERE IN NYC OR NEAR IT, YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY GO TO STEVE FOR A MODCHIP INSTALLATION!

brandencads

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

not to be an asshole or anything here, but a lot of these posts seem falsified...half the people's posts are within one day of registering and have only posted that one reply since...strange.

nachonut

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »

OK you have 0 posts... and you registered a day before you posted this. Please don't waste this space with posts like this. You've gotta be kidding me!  

Please read the rules before you start to post in topics where you shoudln't be.  And if you would have read the first page, i ask my customers to post on here and more than 75% of them aren't members, so it would be sort of logical if the post date and the registeration date are the same... woudln't you think?

drewsmith385

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »

Got 3 boxes modded by nachonut.. everything in great working order.

This guy really knows what hes doing and is easy to communicate with.

HIGHLY recommended!!

Jonsteakem

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2004, 04:56:00 AM »

NachoNut is the man. He did 2 Xboxs for me a few months back and he just did another one this past week. Highly Recommended and Reliable.

lankeee

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »

Just had my second X-Box modded by Steve. Unparallelled customer support adn quickness as everyone can attest to. Don't chance taking you system somewhere else if you live anywhere near LI or Queens.

Delerious

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2004, 11:12:00 PM »

Did 2 of my boxes and a few of my friends boxes as well within the past year or so.  

Even a year later he is still very helpful with any probs I have.

itachi2k4

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2004, 09:56:00 AM »

yo what r prices for xbox and ps2's to get modded and i need like the newest mod chip out or at least something that can still get me online for ps2 and xbox. talk to me on aim at christianknifeu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13