xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xlik Kai Problem  (Read 162 times)

Master-D

• Archived User
Xlik Kai Problem
« on: December 01, 2007, 06:03:00 PM »

Hello . I have problem with coneccting .... I use HUB to connect my Xbox with Xlink Kai and i try and try  and i dont made it ....  Im in a internet privet network . Internet cabel is connect first in Ruter after that in hub and the last in my Xbox .
Can you help me .

P.S. My english is not so godd but i have friends who can transform the text form English to Bulgarian .
Thanks .

Maturion

• Archived User
Xlik Kai Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 07:07:00 AM »

It looks like that, right?

IPB Image

Has your Xbox been found? Did you use the rgight cables?

Go to System Link mode in any game and then go in a room for this game and check if you see a game on your TV.

Maybe you must open some ports?

QUOTE("from XLink Website")
With so many different software firewalls available, each product will require different configuration. Firewalls can be responsible for not allowing you to view available games to join as well as kicking you from a game as soon as you join. Do no port-forward port 3074 UDP - these are software firewall instructions.

As a general rule of thumb, try the following:

• For XBox users, allow the IP address 0.0.0.1 full access on UDP.
• Also for XBox users, allow port 3074 full access.
• If you are still experiencing problems, browse our Official XLink Forums.

Maybe you check out the official XLink Quickstart guide here.

Note: Highly unrecommended but you may have to disable your firewall when you want to play on XLink Kai.

Master-D

• Archived User
Xlik Kai Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 11:31:00 AM »

Yea ... This is the picture . I will try againe  but with ather cabel . I need to make one . This cabel was not mine and i give it to the owner ...
Ok . I will try this .
Thanks .

RMM

• Archived User
Xlik Kai Problem
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »

If your computer and Xbox are in the same room and you cant get your XBox to work through the hub you could try to connect the Xbox directly to your computer with a crossover cable and connect the computer to the internet.  Of course with this method your computer would need 2 ethernet cards with one connecting to the xbox and the other connecting to the modem or router.  Take a look at here: http://www.chefelf.c.../networking.php and look at "Setting up Configuration 2" for an example