xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Custom Paint Jobs, Lights, Dvd Windows  (Read 395 times)

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
Custom Paint Jobs, Lights, Dvd Windows
« on: March 27, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »

Ok I painted this new case i got orange and silver. The buttons are orange and silver, the port numbers are silver and so is the xbox text. The whole case was clear coated with the car clear coat. The orange is a custom mixed house of kolors orange metallic and pearl. A very hard to make color. Im looking for $80 but will take offers...

Pictures-

(IMG:http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421503444/5.jpg)

(IMG:http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421503444/6.jpg)

(IMG:http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421503444/4.jpg)

(IMG:http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421503444/3.jpg)

(IMG:http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421503444/0.jpg)

(IMG:http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421503444/1.jpg)

Heres all my custom mods im offering for sale! Everything is from my new website and you can go there to buy anything on this page, Link is in my sig. I can answer any questions through PMs or email or replys here. If theres something you want done thats is not on this page or my website just ask and i will see if i can do it. Maybe you want something "different", something that stands out from everyone else's case? Want a themed case after your favorite baseball/basketball/football team? Want To blend 1,2,3 or 4 colors together in one case? Want one color to fade into another, want a master chief sticking out of the case? If you want something special just ask!

All pictures can be viewed at the gallery page on my site, Heres a link. Some my projects can be seen in the gallery also, like my matrix case im working on. :)

Heres all the Paintjobs as of now, Custom airbrush designs to come soon, hopefully...

1 Color Paint Job

This is the painting of your Xbox case, either just the "X", the side fins or the whole case. Includes the painting of the jewel and front eject buttons if you wish.The jewel and front eject buttons can be a different color than the case. Any color available. Pearls, Metallic Flakes, and Glowing Paint is also available. THIS INCLUDES CASE.

Price $45.00

2 Color Paint Job

This is the painting of your Xbox case, the "X" and the side fins.Any color available. Includes the painting of the jewel and front eject buttons if you wish. Pearl, Metallic Flake, and Glow Paint is also available. THIS INCLUDES THE CASE.

Price $50.00  

Chromed Case

This is the Chroming of your Xbox case, the "X" and the side fins. Includes the painting of the jewel and front eject buttons if you wish. This is real chrome, not paint, a special process is used to have the cased chromed. We have it sent out and the chroming process is not actually done by us. For pictures visit the gallery.

Price $130.00

Clear Coat

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*

A clear coat goes over the paint job (or over not painted items) to give it durability to make it more durable, scratch resistant and glossier.

Price $10.00

Pearl Clear Coat

This is the same as the clear coat but added to the clear coat is a pearl or metallic powder. The powder makes the paint and clear coat sparkle and reflect light in the color of the powder creating a nice effect. Many colors available. Metallic Flakes are also available.

Price $15.00

1 Color Controller Paint Job

A paint job on your controller includes the painting of the controller with a clear coat to keep the paint from rubbing off on your hands. Available on the S-Type and Original controllers. Any color available. Pearls, Metallic Flakes, and Glowing Paint is also available.

Price $15.00  

Jewel Clearing

We will take your jewel and make it crystal clear!

Price $5.00

Jewel Painting

We will paint your jewel any color. This includes the jewel being just clear coated with a pearl to make it shine and sparkle the desired color. We can Paint the jewel with a paint that is semi-transparent and light can shine through. Any color available. Pearl, Metal Flake, Glow, also available.

Price  $8.00

Heres all the light mods as of now.

Lighted Jewel

A cold cathode placed under the jewels to light it up. This creates a nice lighting effect. Colors available, red, blue, green, orange, and uv.

Price $24.00

Side Light Effects

These 2 4inch cold cathode lights that shine through the side of the fins. They produce a nice glow through the side that lights up the room pretty nicely. Colors available, red, blue, green,orange and uv.

Price, I supply cc's $30.00

Lighted Controller Ports

This is the lighting up of all the controller ports. The inside of the controller ports will glow all the time. Colors available, red, blue, green, amber, orange, and uv.

Price $25.00

Controller Dongle Lights

This is the lighting of one of the controller dongles, the part that plugs into the xbox. Colors available, red, blue, green, amber, orange, and uv.

Price $5.00

Rumble LED's

This is 2 lights in the top part of the controller. They can be wired to the rumble motors to flash when it rumbles or have them always on. Colors available, red, blue, green, amber, orange, and uv.

Price $10.00

Power/Eject Lights

This is the switching of the front reject buttons to be different colors. Colors available, red, blue, green, amber, orange, and uv.

Price $20.00

To see the DVD windows check out the site, *DVD WINDOWS ARE ONLY A PENNIE WHEN YOU BUY A CUSTOM CASE!*

I can do trades through here for custom jobs and i can also do modchip installs, im located in washington.

This post has been edited by Wild_Fire on May 19 2004, 02:34 AM

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 05:56:00 PM »

bump

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 10:23:00 AM »

To the top

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 07:04:00 AM »

Buuump

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 12:09:00 PM »

bump

Barcode

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »

10 dollars for a clear coat... awesome.

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »

Yeah and its an 2 part automotive clear, the stuff they use on cars.

dVeLoPe

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »

Hey I want my case FULLY modded and have paypal waiting. I will send you the case (no eject mod). This is what I want it to come back with please let me know how much.

I took the jewel out also and cleared it but it got a lil' cloudy.

Painted WHiTE.
Jewel painted WHiTE(want light to shine through. Whats the diff between that and the bubbly ones) Lit blue
Eject lights BLUE(2 5mm or 3mm w/e)
I have 2 pairs of controller ports already modded blue so I wouldnt need it but I will send you the controller ports on this case if its not that much more to mod them.

So basiclly I want a white case with white jewel and ALOT of blue shine!!

I can send you the case if needed if not I would buy a new one from you or something get back to me with a total price and a price for each item.
Thanks
 :beer:

dVeLoPe

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »

Also I would like your nuclear case if its still available!

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »

PM sent!

Wild_Fire

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

Bump

Wild_Fire

• Archived User