xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Comcast Buys Techtv  (Read 61 times)

powercntrl

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« on: March 25, 2004, 08:21:00 AM »

Yahoo news story...

Personally, I haven't watched TechTV in forever...  Wake me if Comcast makes it stop sucking.   :rolleyes:

falser

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

"This merger is a win for G4; a win for TechTV; and a win for our advertising and affiliate partners,"

Notice which one they didn't say benefits from the deal.

shavedrat

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »

lol the topic title is awesome

This could mean big changes, but it will probably continue to suck. :)

buttface96

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »

i wonder how techtv will change. I will miss it!

CaneZ

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »

hope it doesnt change much

Psilocybe

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

well since i don't see how kevin rose is included in this yet you listed it as part of the topic, i'll  start the commenting
kevin will almost definately still have a job there, esp since he's younger, probably games alot, and has done that series about the xbox
once this summer comes i won't have techtv anyway, and was already wondering what i'd be watching at 11:30 when i can't watch unscrewed

buttface96

• Archived User
Comcast Buys Techtv
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Psilocybe @ Mar 27 2004, 11:43 PM)
well since i don't see how kevin rose is included in this yet you listed it as part of the topic, i'll  start the commenting
kevin will almost definately still have a job there, esp since he's younger, probably games alot, and has done that series about the xbox
once this summer comes i won't have techtv anyway, and was already wondering what i'd be watching at 11:30 when i can't watch unscrewed

I dont think Kevin rose will keep his job. If Comcast get to decide, who stays, and who goes. They will definately keep Kevin, cuz he is young and fresh.

But if Techtv decides, Kevin Will leave, becuz, he is the youngest one there, and has probably worked the least amount of time on techtv. Every1 will be selfish, and try to keep theyr owns job. I am 100% sure that will happen. The same thing happen at my high school. The district was so selfish they fired like half of the teachers cuz there motha fuckin asses r so selfish. Anyway just my 2 cents.