xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: What We Know (fact) And What We Dont  (Read 589 times)

[GS]EqUaTe

• Archived User
What We Know (fact) And What We Dont
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2004, 05:14:00 AM »

Just confirming that a modchip connected an a 10gig stock hdd WITH F: does NOT get you banned from XBL.. I've had mine set up like this, with the chip, for over a week now with no ill effects...

-Gadget-

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2004, 07:17:00 AM »

if u had bothered to read anything on this thread, or section of forum you would know that chip scanning has got NOTHING to do with it !!!

FFS u can put a retail bios on a chip and boot from that and not get banned ! ..

Mick ..

Miketike2

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »

tongue.gif Miketike2 is my GT

Gumba

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Miketike2 @ Jan 12 2005, 02:39 AM)
Hey im just wanting to know, i have a bunch of people asking me y dont u install ur new hard drive, i keep sayign sumttin about the marrage theory, i want to hear from someoen that knows alot about this theory, is there a way i can take everything from my old hard drive and put it on my new hard drive than lock my hard drive and play xbox live, i have evox dashboard with avalanch dashboard and a xbit mod chip soldered in even though its wireless : / so will doign this process i have said wont get me banned or do i still have a chance of getting banned? because i enjoy my xbl very much : )

kronium

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »

Noob here.  I've never used my box on Live, but want to do so with my 250 gig HD.  I've changed my C: drive many times, so do I need to reformat the whole disk, or can I just shove everything in F: and copy back my original C:?  Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]