xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cant See Myxbc Anymore  (Read 197 times)

porsche6714

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« on: July 18, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »

I have been having a really strange problem with my xbc.  I allready started a topic on the xbconnect.com forums but was wondering if anyone here had any ideas.  Heres the link here.

thanks

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »

As a suggestion, uninstall it, download Regcleaner, install that and search for XBConnect or XBC in general, also delete your XBConnect folder ( it uninstalls the program but leaves the folder) That should give you a start

porsche6714

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »

The regcleaner didnt work.  I deleted the xbc folder too.  Did a search in the regcleaner for all the xbc stuff, deleted it, then reinstalled and it still dosent work.

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »

Hmmm, that's some weird stuff, did you ever accidently resize it , or did it just get stuck that way one time?

porsche6714

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 02:43:00 PM »

Well i dont think there is even an option to resize my xbc.  But what ever happened one day i turned it on and it didnt work.

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Hmm, I just downloaded the latest version and I see what you mean, can you get a screen shot of it and post it up?

porsche6714

• Archived User
Cant See Myxbc Anymore
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 08:32:00 AM »

Yea, in my very first post there is a link to the topic i started on xbconnects forums.  If you go there my first post has a link to a screen shot.  Read through that forum it might give ya some ideas.

thnaks