xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 1st Time Drunk  (Read 50 times)

bagel5009

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« on: June 08, 2003, 05:56:00 PM »

i just got drunk for my first time on friday at a bombfire (along with some head) but i was sooo fucked up, and i came home, and my eyes were bloodshot, but good thing it was dark and i just said g'nite and went to bed. but omfg. that whole nite, every 5 seconds i would have to piss - just a lil bit. so i got my trash bucket at the side of the bed. and every time i had to piss - i went to the side of the bed and pissed into the bucket. the next morning i noticed the bucket had overflown and was allover my floor. so i woke up and got towels and shit all over it. so saturday i said that i spilled my drink i from the Cheveron store. She didnt believe it, but odviously its not much to be suspicous about, my head hurt a lot that day, but i still think it was worth it! :P

maximusg

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 06:25:00 PM »

lol. Thats sick.... pissing the bed for the first time in a while eh...

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 06:27:00 PM »

lol - I never pissed in bed b4  :lol:  :lol:

Morglum

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (TheGreatVirus @ Jun 9 2003, 04:21 AM)
lol - I never pissed in bed b4  :lol:  :lol:

Neither have i. HTF do you manage to piss the bed? Thats just lazy  :lol:

Woah

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »

woah is that like when you try to piss and you keep trying and squeezing and nothing comes out? And you keep going back and forth from the bathroom cause you think you have to pee and then like only a few drops come out even though you KNOW u gotta go? if so i've had that before

once i had a small glass in my room and i ended up actually taking a piss, and it was overflowing i had to stop it was hard

baturkin17

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2003, 06:55:00 PM »

hahahaha,

i remember the first time i got wasted........ or do i?

there have been soo many.

i know it was at one of my friends brothers kegs.

free cup is all i have to say.

he had kegs every day of every weekend for like a year, and i was at all of them, drinking for free.

god i love beer!!!!

Flea420

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2003, 06:55:00 PM »

Holy fuck Bagel, thats sick man.

I meen, god damn......   You dont need to get drunk anymore.

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (Woah @ Jun 9 2003, 04:46 AM)
woah is that like when you try to piss and you keep trying and squeezing and nothing comes out? And you keep going back and forth from the bathroom cause you think you have to pee and then like only a few drops come out even though you KNOW u gotta go? if so i've had that before

once i had a small glass in my room and i ended up actually taking a piss, and it was overflowing i had to stop it was hard

:lol: lol  sutch a good description ive had that but ive enver pissed in my bed becasue of being drunk that just flay out fucked up :D

brahm2

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2003, 07:16:00 PM »

awwwwww!!!! :luv:

bagels growing up so fast!

:lol:

slidellsimba2

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2003, 07:41:00 PM »

hey man next time you get that wasted instead of making your bedroom the restroom do it the other way around

no shame in sleeping in the bathroom, unless you aint really drunk, then it is a bad idea

Majinbuu

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (slidellsimba2 @ Jun 9 2003, 12:35 AM)
hey man next time you get that wasted instead of making your bedroom the restroom do it the other way around

no shame in sleeping in the bathroom, unless you aint really drunk, then it is a bad idea

actually we do that around here, if you get blackout drunk you are placed in a tub, free to piss all over yourself, in the morning you fill it with cold watter, soak the piss out for about an hour, and your off!

Buu

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2003, 08:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (Morglum @ Jun 8 2003, 10:25 PM)
QUOTE (TheGreatVirus @ Jun 9 2003, 04:21 AM)
lol - I never pissed in bed b4  :lol:  :lol:

Neither have i. HTF do you manage to piss the bed? Thats just lazy  :lol:

lol   :lol:

Maybe he was really wasted.  B)

Woah

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (Majinbuu @ Jun 9 2003, 05:58 AM)
QUOTE (slidellsimba2 @ Jun 9 2003, 12:35 AM)

actually we do that around here, if you get blackout drunk you are placed in a tub, free to piss all over yourself, in the morning you fill it with cold watter, soak the piss out for about an hour, and your off!

Buu

or you could, you know, drink responsibily.

I know that sounds fucking crazy.

Flea420

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »

Majinbuu...............      :o

Man, I have been very fucked up before, but I have never had problems with urinating on myself.

This post has been edited by Flea420: Jun 9 2003, 03:14 AM

Scroggie

• Archived User
1st Time Drunk
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2003, 08:31:00 PM »

Same here, although when i drink i do have to piss a lot.  Never pissed myself though.  Hah, one time when i was not drunk, i walked to the bathroom while i was still sleeping.  Now i wouldn't know this, but my dad told me about it the next morning.  But anyways, i missed the toilet, got the bath tub, atleast it wasn't the floor ya know.  I think that takes some skill though.

First time i was drunk, someone convinced me to do somethin called the power hour.  Where you  and a competitor take a shot of vodka everyminute for an hour.  Kinda turned into who could get to 60 first.  I threw up so much.  It was like turning on a faucet.  I got all crazy after that.  woke up w/o my shirt, socks and shoes.  Never found them.  Good times.  I don't drink a lot though if people are getting that impression.