xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: - -- Lsg -- -  (Read 71 times)

HitNWakes

• Archived User
- -- Lsg -- -
« on: July 22, 2003, 06:48:00 AM »

* anyone? *

mangup1987

• Archived User
- -- Lsg -- -
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 03:25:00 PM »

That actually happened to my friend.  He used to be able to host on XBC and out of nowhere he can't.  It lagged so bad u couldn't do a whole lot of moving.  

He has improved it by alot though.  I don't remember exactly what the problem was, but I think it had something to do with what ur NIC, router or hub speed is set to.  I think he changed his to 100 Mbps Full duplex.  

I will ask him what the whole problem was when he gets back from vacation.  I have had settings on my pc get changed without me changing them so u might want to check that out.  

What's worse is that now my connection is going bad cuz my upload has decreased alot.  I used to get atleast 350kbps but now it is more like 280kbps.
Good luck.

Msg me in a week if u still have the problem cuz I won't remember to msg u.

HitNWakes

• Archived User
- -- Lsg -- -
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 06:25:00 PM »

Awesome,
 Thanks again.  I will msg you next week.  I really want to get this going again.  But ya just out of no where it stopped.  I will check my settings.  I found one so far that was wrong.  Xlink was set up one high.  Not sure why it was, but like you said some how it got changed.  Thanks again, and I will get back to ya next week.