xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Soldier Of Fortune 2  (Read 75 times)

Achtung

• Archived User
Soldier Of Fortune 2
« on: June 20, 2003, 06:53:00 PM »

First this question should be in Gamers chat, Second if you did a search youd see that new games use a new kind of media flag that the older bios's cant run. You have to patch the default.xbe with any of the new patching utilities like Craxtion

Agro949

• Archived User
Soldier Of Fortune 2
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 07:51:00 PM »

Thanks!  I did patch the .xbe successfully only problem now is the game doesn't get past the titile.  It displays Soldier Of Fortune 2 the goes black.  Can this be fixed with Craxtion?????

Thanks for your time in advance

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Soldier Of Fortune 2
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 12:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (Agro949 @ Jun 20 2003, 10:51 PM)
Thanks!  I did patch the .xbe successfully only problem now is the game doesn't get past the titile.  It displays Soldier Of Fortune 2 the goes black.  Can this be fixed with Craxtion?????

Thanks for your time in advance

You have to edit you evox.ini and turn off IGR(In Game Reset) which is set to yes in 3 Locations.

LepPpeR (Craxtion)

darylzero

• Archived User
Soldier Of Fortune 2
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 07:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (Achtung @ Jun 20 2003, 09:53 PM)
First this question should be in Gamers chat, Second if you did a search youd see that new games use a new kind of media flag that the older bios's cant run. You have to patch the default.xbe with any of the new patching utilities like Craxtion

That question should NOT be in gamers chat.  It should be in the DVD creation ISO whatever forum.  I am sick of seeing my game doesnt load in the gamers forum.

Don't send these problems to the gamers forum.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
Soldier Of Fortune 2
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE (Agro949 @ Jun 20 2003, 10:25 PM)
I made a backup of my game and Im wanting to run it from my harddrive like any other game.  Problem is when I select it in evox it reboots the xbox.  I checked the path in the evox.ini file and everything is correct.  Is this some new security feature???  HELP wink.gif

also SOF2 has 2 xbe's one for single player and other for Multiplayer (System link) so you need to patch those two , the xbe patcher that always have worked with me is Dexbe so use it.