xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A Motogp Hack  (Read 155 times)

rAph

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« on: January 10, 2003, 05:44:00 AM »

Were you toking anything?

shanafan

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 10:57:00 AM »

Anyways....lol, what a bunch of hot air that guy was telling you...or a lot of hot air from this guy telling this story.

andreo

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »

And nobody else complained about this? If there's something I've noticed about the MotoGP players its this. They are very serious about the game! And if they found themselves one position behind all of a sudden, without someone passing them, there would be some serious crying going on. I'm also sure that the guy would find himself kicked from lots of games and have a pile of complaints against him to MS.
I'm not saying your making it up. But I don't see this guy doing it a lot and not having someone bitch big time about it.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »

its called lag and the guy probably passed you and he saw himself past you but you saw him teleport because of a shitty connnection. Dont doubt me if you call up ms they will tell you the same thing.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 08:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (Tokugawa @ Jan 11 2003, 09:43 AM)
You don't get half-way around the track in 15 seconds.  Believe me, it's not lag, it's not a glitch, it's a hack.  I've been playing the game since the beta.  I know what lag looks like in all it's forms in MotoGP.  All the glitches involve driving yourself into a wall, and apearing on the other side.  

Trust me, it's a hack.  

He did mention that he can't do it and keep a lap time going, so that's probably why most people aren't bitching about it.  I'd post the guy's gamertag, but if he's able to teleport around the track at will, there's no telling what he could do to my computer/xbox should he get pissed at me for posting his tag on the net.

They guy's on my friends list.  I'll see if I can get anymore info from him or how he'd feel about me posting his tag here.

ive been playing since beta also and if you check all the cheat sites theres no skip around the track code.

teetu

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 11:27:00 AM »

I don't know about the kid being able to change his position at will, but check out the world rankings for each track.  One one of them you will find someone with a time much faster thank anyone else (like 45 seconds), and there is simply no way it was gotten legitimately.

halfwayhouse

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 12:40:00 PM »

I've actually heard about this on the moto gp boards over at xbox.com.  I havent seen it happen in front of my eyes but people have been talking about it over there.

shanafan

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 01:36:00 PM »

You can not play on Xbox Live with a modchip enabled. Trust me, EvoX team, etc. will figure out how to before this guy does

XbOxGoD

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »

the hack is utter bollox...
there is a not so well publisised glitch in the moto gp engine, on certain tracks...not sure which.. if you drive a certain direction towards certain objects and crash your bike you are respawned near the end of the track :/ just try the xbox live forums on nthellworld.com. there was a huge thread there and it appears that most of the top 200 use this glitch sad.gif sad.gif damn shameas i am quite good at moto gp, but i refuse to take advantage of this.

There are similar glitches in ghost recon, where you can appear in a wooden wall and shoot people thru it and not be seen, sad.gif

shanafan

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »

Xboxgod, you are the man. When I was playing SOCOM online, there is a oil rig level. You can hide (glitch) inside a crate and only the tip of your gun will show.

XbOxGoD

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2003, 02:21:00 PM »

no problem mate, i really ought to post here more smile.gif as you can see i've been around for a fair while but posted like 13 times lol shanafan whats your gamatag online? i'm Ne0pHiLe biggrin.gif

shanafan

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

Check out my sig

XbOxGoD

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

smile.gif i guess your gamertag is shanafan lol

love the avatar biggrin.gif

captkickass

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »

so what happens to your laptime

OneCrazyDJ

• Archived User
A Motogp Hack
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2003, 04:18:00 PM »

if you want the " so called hack " , here's the link to do it. it is a hack and i've done it plenty of times. http://www.gamewinne...xbox/MotoGP.htm  have a good day. cheating isnt a part of winning, but hey, what the hell.
Pages: [1] 2