xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: =======note: Read Before Posting!=======  (Read 293 times)

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
=======note: Read Before Posting!=======
« on: November 21, 2002, 10:56:00 AM »

ok, i've had enough of this shit.  here are some rules for this forum.

(1)  IF YOU ARE HERE, YOU ARE HERE FOR PIRATING, PLAYING BACKUPS, ROMS, AND ETC.....AND IF YOU'RE NOT, YOU WILL RESEPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHO WISH TO DO SO

(2)  NO ONE CARES IF YOU THINK MODCHIPS ARE BAD, OR IF YOU THINK MS IS DOING A GOOD THING.  NO ONE CARES!!!

(3)  THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR MORAL DISCUSSIONS BECAUSE EACH PERSONS MORALS DIFFER FROM ANOTHERS.  I MAY THINK PIRATING GAMES IS OK, AND THE NEXT PERSON MIGHT NOT.  IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU THINK ITS BAD, OR YOU THINK THAT IT SHOULDNT BE DONE

(4)  I, AND EVERYONE ELSE, HAs A RIGHT TO GO RETURN THEIR MODDED SYSTEM BECAUSE OF MSS BANING.  THEY ARE USING A VERY IMMORAL BUSINESS PRACTICE, AND DESERVE WHATEVER IS COMING AT THEM.

(5)  PEOPLE THAT BUY SYSTEMS THAT DONT WORK ON XBOX LIVE HAVE NO ONE BUT MS TO BLAME FOR THESE FOOLISH PROTECTION MEASURES

(6)  REMEMBER, NO ONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT YOU "THINK" ABOUT THESE MATTERS!!!  SO KEEP TO YOURSELF!!!!

for gods sake i've had enough of some assholes with their shit.  I DO WHAT I WANT, YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT.  honestly.  if you don't like pirating, or cracking MS xbox live banning, or other thing slike that, and you think it's wrong, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

sorry to be mad guys, but i see these types of posts everyday.   they are completely unecessary on this board.

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 11:45:00 AM »

youre an idiot.

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2002, 11:46:00 AM »

oh yea, no one gives a damn about what you think either.....
oh, and as far as ms's Foolish protection measures....its working....

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2002, 11:47:00 AM »

you sound like a pussy too....

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 11:47:00 AM »

i mean bitch....

teetu

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 11:53:00 AM »

I like how 3 and 4 contradict each other.  

One says "THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR MORAL DISCUSSIONS BECAUSE EACH PERSONS MORALS DIFFER FROM ANOTHERS" and the other one says "THEY ARE USING A VERY IMMORAL BUSINESS PRACTICE, AND DESERVE WHATEVER IS COMING AT THEM".

good stuff

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2002, 11:54:00 AM »

what's wrong?  we have to expect more from them than we expect from ourselves.

we are the consumers.  that is how business works.  tongue.gif

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2002, 11:56:00 AM »

you too, are also an idiot- that whole MS loses money on every xbox, is a broad representation of the retailers who have puchased the units already-
when you buy an xbox- the profit is to the store- the boxes they have, are already paid for-

If you little bitches hate ms soooo much buy a fucking ps2...

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2002, 11:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (alee132 @ Nov 21 2002, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (mzenone @ Nov 21 2002, 06:45 PM)
youre an idiot.

get out of here you fag, this guy is right, I'm sick of it to, goto another forum and spam elsewhere......  Oh ya m$ will only loose money on me by selling me an xbox and they did, they won't get 2 cents from me, till something is fixed with live, all my games are pirated, not backups, the truth is reveiled now, go tell m$, since you seem to be in love with them.

last post for him**

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2002, 12:00:00 PM »

wow you even have a gamecube- pussy....anyways, im not here to win pop contests....so if no one wants me here....darn.....yea i have a ps2 as well.....the point is  your a following little duck!

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2002, 12:01:00 PM »

and when i say duck, i mean the fowl.....

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2002, 12:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (mzenone @ Nov 21 2002, 06:56 PM)
you too, are also an idiot- that whole MS loses money on every xbox, is a broad representation of the retailers who have puchased the units already-
when you buy an xbox- the profit is to the store- the boxes they have, are already paid for-

let me put a cork in it for you.

ms DOES lose money.  retailers return these "bad xbox's" to MS and get replacements from them.  looks like th eonly idiot here is you.

also, i do have a ps2 as well.  secondly, i hope you know, there IS NO PROFIT in console sales.  MS loses money on selling them.  so if you return a box and get a new one, you cause 2x damage to MS.

now please, shut up!

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2002, 12:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (alee132 @ Nov 21 2002, 06:58 PM)
[ the best to hack and that is why you find me here,  here!!! :

fucking would be hacker, your not a fucking hacker because you opened your xbox......

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2002, 12:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (ArMaGeDdOn @ Nov 21 2002, 07:03 PM)

ms DOES lose money.  retailers return these "bad xbox's" to MS and get replacements from them.  looks like th eonly idiot here is you.

also, i do have a ps2 as well.  secondly, i hope you know, there IS NO PROFIT in console sales.  MS loses money on selling them.  so if you return a box and get a new one, you cause 2x damage to MS.

now please, shut up!

you know nothing about retail, and unfortunatly i do....

alee132

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2002, 12:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (mzenone @ Nov 21 2002, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (ArMaGeDdOn @ Nov 21 2002, 07:03 PM)

now please, shut up!

you know nothing about retail, and unfortunatly i do....

ha !!! rotfl.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3