xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: -------->bios For Xbox V1.1?<---------  (Read 148 times)

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
-------->bios For Xbox V1.1?<---------
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2002, 08:40:00 PM »

tongue.gif

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2002, 09:05:00 PM »

fuck ANYONE that gives me crap about some poor bastard kids "x-mas" present. the system will NOT be sold unless it is in un-opened box! if it is opened, it will be sent back to MS. no worries there.

and fuck you all. You can go buy a sefcond xbox, but i have an xbox that i've owned for 3 weeks now. i went out and bought xblive, and a copy of mechassault [original. not ripped or pirated], and i came home, tried playing, and i was banned. what about my christmas you little shit? the thing is, that even if it gets sold to someone else, it will cause problems for MS.

do NOT give me shit! if you pay for my new xbox, sure. i'll keep this one, and buy a new one, otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP! i'm not ripping anyone but MS off! and i shouldn't have been banned in the first place. i had legit game cd!!

Some people just shouldn't the right to post here. I hate when people use the f-word as much as the word "the". It makes them like very ignorant and stupid.

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2002, 09:25:00 PM »

so, fuck dude, i went to this fucking place where people were all like, fucking crazy.  and there was this one fucking dude, shanafuck, and he fucked up these really fucked up n00bies even more.  fuck this is a fucked up story.

hmm....now compare that with my regular posts.  any relation?  no.  damn aussie.......

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2002, 09:26:00 PM »

so, fuck dude, i went to this fucking place where people were all like, fucking crazy. and there was this one fucking dude, shanafuck, and he fucked up these really fucked up n00bies even more. fuck this is a fucked up story.

hmm....now compare that with my regular posts. any relation? no. damn aussie.......

Aussie? What does that mean?
Pages: 1 [2]