xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of An Ms Online Tech  (Read 268 times)

DarkSideKila

• Archived User
A Day In The Life Of An Ms Online Tech
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2002, 03:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (Metroid-X @ Nov 23 2002, 08:32 AM)
If you voted republican, you might as well voted most of your rights away.

Fuck that! you vote democrate your going to loose your right's faster than you would any republican!!!! besides this is not a debate over pollitical parties in the USA! go to a .gov website for that shit.....

also remember that it was the democrates supporting the "DMPA" the most! get your shit straight brother!

"NRA FOR LIFE!!!!"  cool.gif
"XBOX_SCENE FOR LIFE!!!"    cool.gif

fuck all you other "hippie" bastered's...

DarkSideKila

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2002, 09:25:00 AM »

cool.gif

I like to call it my hand-canon hehe...

*im sick of all this software leasing bull-shit! as far as im concerend it's mine i would like to see them try and tell me otherwise  cool.gif

beerchug.gif

forcelite

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2002, 10:13:00 AM »

For the republican discussion:
They way the world is going more and more rights have to be given up. With more and more people on this planet brings more and more wackos that dont care about anything. All it takes is a few extremists to do alot of damage to alot of people. SO, to minimize this we have to give up more rights(to when it will end I dont know). Back in the old days you could take your gun to the bar, what do you think would happen if everyone could do that today?

The EULA discussion:
Sony has gone through this same thing in the court system (although it was in a down-under  society and would have surley not been the same outcome in our beloved USA), and basicly when we mod our systems we get around the copy protection scheme, thus violating the agrement. You seriously think MS had no clue of what a mod chip is and that people might try to do it to their system? Come on give M$ some credit for being intelegent. The only arguments that stands is to say you legitlmently bought DVD's and games from other countries and you wanted to play them, also you like to back up your games, but the aussie court said you must have a piece of the cd or dvd game to prove you purchased it in order to legally back it up. It does not matter how baddly damaged it is as long as you have a recognizable piece.

DarkSideKila

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2002, 05:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (forcelite @ Nov 23 2002, 05:13 PM)
For the republican discussion:
They way the world is going more and more rights have to be given up. With more and more people on this planet brings more and more wackos that dont care about anything. All it takes is a few extremists to do alot of damage to alot of people. SO, to minimize this we have to give up more rights

PPL who say we should give up more right's to stop ppl like terrorists are the biggest fucking idiot's there are in society!!!! Don't you think the hesteria etc. is what the terrorists want...??? If ppl had more right's... like in the few good states like Texas and Arizona... That alows any good citicen without a felony to get a conceald weapons permit! These things would have never occured as they did! To point out a fact when this law passed in arizona and texas serious crime went down 150% first year!! You are my exact case... a stupid flamming liberal...!

Also,  this is no place to be talking politics as I stated earlier! Go to a .gov site if you wish to debate politics... for now just STFU... please and drop it... the shit comming out of your mouth is making me ill...  cool.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]