xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Players On One Xbox  (Read 107 times)

M3_DeL

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« on: September 12, 2002, 12:28:00 PM »

For those beta testers out there..... is it p[ossible to have more than one player on one xbox while playing live.....like in fever 2k3 is it possible? Does it save you info on the memory card? or on the HD of the Xbox itself?

youngdragon2010

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2002, 01:52:00 AM »

All stats is stored either on the HD or memory card.  All the stats are separated if you use a memory card in each joy stick.  Everyone play under one account.  so far connection is pretty good.

The head gear sucks.

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2002, 02:01:00 AM »

QUOTE (youngdragon2010 @ Sep 13 2002, 11:52 PM)
All stats is stored either on the HD or memory card.  All the stats are separated if you use a memory card in each joy stick.  Everyone play under one account.  so far connection is pretty good.

The head gear sucks.

how does headgear suck?  i haven't had problems with it

M3_DeL

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2002, 02:39:00 AM »

ok so this is good news I was hopeing it wouldn't get all screwy.....so as I understand it if you have an account and 3 other buddies who *don't* they can play with you but all their stats go on your name. and if you have an account and 3 buddies who do as well they just bring over their mem cards and headset and they get all their stats on their name not mine. correct me if i am wrong please. just want to know if saving up for this will be worth it smile.gif

Ichijouji

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2002, 11:08:00 AM »

According to the Official Xbox Magazine, 64 kbps upstream is good enough for Xbox Live, so 128 will suffice, as well.

PsychoZX

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2002, 11:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (dmos @ Sep 14 2002, 04:40 PM)
Here's a Question.  What connection do you have?   I ask because My cable connection at home, while having a respectable 768k downstream, has only a pitiful 128k upstream.   I'd really like to be able to play with 4 players and have it be smooth.

you might be pusghing it there but since the xbox live games are optimized for online play (unlike halo system link play) you might have a chance. I have a cable modem with 2mbit down and 368 kbit up  biggrin.gif

opjose

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2002, 06:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (The Legendary Rob @ Sep 14 2002, 08:01 AM)

The head gear sucks.[/QUOTE]
how does headgear suck?  i haven't had problems with it

Yeah, I don't get it either.

It works rather well, and is not as "cheap" as I had feared.

Satan00

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2002, 06:41:00 PM »

hrm is 1.5mbit good enuff? smile.gif

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
2 Players On One Xbox
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 04:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (Flowzarus @ Sep 21 2002, 08:52 PM)
I hated the headgear the first day too...then I realized I was a dumbass and had it on backwards.
On correctly its pretty comfortable.

ya its easy to do that cause its shaped really weird but i find it comfortable, jus can't lay on the back of my head with it