xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Brunout 3 Review!  (Read 1025 times)

fahrenheit

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

Lets not forget, this all kicked off with one big lie, over here........

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=270182

....::::THECAPTAIN::::....

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Sep 8 2004, 07:28 PM)
Shit that must have taken a while... I'm 14% completed with 11 hours racked up...

No it only took 8 hours (This is the easiest game ive ever played)

rgtaa

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

smile.gif  or at least browse what the PRO reviews are saying about this game.

Then you will understand the FUSS with this guy's Reviwe!
Most of us are dis-agreeing in a Humous and Good Natured Way!  The Captain wrote in other Forum room how he is getting ready to SHARE (dump)  6 or more reviews in THIS      room the Next month.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=271618

At least we are gearing up for a WONDERFUL Party in this ROOM! smile.gif
pop.gif  pop.gif  pop.gif  pop.gif  pop.gif

....::::THECAPTAIN::::....

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

The ps2 version gets a 9 in my book but this is the xbox version where ppl are forced to use xbox live so it gets a 8.

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2004, 02:12:00 PM »

Back to the matter at hand:
How far are you guys through this? I've managed to get up to 20% tonight - all golds, I went back and tried to get rid of bronzes and get golds... Some of the time attacks are particularly hard... Anyone agree? How far are you people through the game?

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (rgtaa @ Sep 9 2004, 04:08 PM)
Then you will understand the FUSS with this guy's Reviwe!
Most of us are dis-agreeing in a Humous and Good Natured Way!  The Captain wrote in other Forum room how he is getting ready to SHARE (dump)  6 or more reviews in THIS      room the Next month.

well i guees we shall all be looking forward to that.  But my point in all this is just to keep this thread from getting locked, I don't want it to go the way that the one bad halo review went... tons of flames for what?  an opinion, thats all.  anyway have you fun here as long as you keep it clean.

also I'll try it the next chance I get.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »

Hehehe. Says it selves he doesn't work for EA, and the only reviews he's writing is here...

Anyways, he got caught in a lie and admitted it...

rgtaa

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »

smile.gif
I mean, Burnout 3 is probably the BEST xbox game PERIOD.  This is the ONLY GAME that REALLY HAS the ARCADE feel to it.  The other great games like halo, rainbow6, crimson sky, are close to arcade feel ... but BURNOUT 3 is in LEAGUE by itself!   I sure hope other GAME developers can LEARN from this GAME!
I remember seeing a Documentry for Crimson SKY and the PRODUCER was trying to create the type of excite that is in BURNOUT 3 and saying most of the xbox games don't have that  GRAB YA quality. MS took a whole another year to get that JUICE and they did a good job with Crimson Sky ... but  BURNOUT 3 took it up a few NOTCHS!

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2004, 01:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Sep 9 2004, 09:15 PM)
Back to the matter at hand:
How far are you guys through this? I've managed to get up to 20% tonight - all golds, I went back and tried to get rid of bronzes and get golds... Some of the time attacks are particularly hard... Anyone agree? How far are you people through the game?

unsure.gif

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Sep 10 2004, 09:34 AM)
unsure.gif

I've got gold in all but two time races..

I've been playing Larry (LOL) the last days, so haven't compleeted more in B3. Passed some 70 Millions last I plaied.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Brunout 3 Review!
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »

There is nothing in this review that cannot be gathered from the net. That fact that he had no concept of what was on Xbox Live, was further indication that he had little to no access to this game. This forum is for people to post their opinions on games they have actually played, not for attention-seekers to try and get the first word in, at the cost of true opinion and integrity.

I haven't played this game so I can't agree or disagree with that.  but it's an attack at the poster none the less.  I personally would keep this open but....

THREAD CLOSED BY REQUEST OF POSTER

if this game is so great, I hope to read a good review soon from one of our veteran writers or maybe one of our small time writers.  discusion can continue there when/if a review is written.
Pages: 1 2 [3]