xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nfs:underground  (Read 466 times)

Neilor

• Archived User
Nfs:underground
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »

Is it just me... or just my XBox... this game's framerate is absolute rubbish.

I just found it highly irritating for a full price, full hype game, that all the mainstream reviewers kept going on about the cool graphics (for a PS2 - possibly)

I'll be renting NFS Underground 2 and even then it'll need to be special if I'm going to pay full wack.

sulfur

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (Neilor @ Jul 2 2004, 04:54 PM)
Is it just me... or just my XBox... this game's framerate is absolute rubbish.

I just found it highly irritating for a full price, full hype game, that all the mainstream reviewers kept going on about the cool graphics (for a PS2 - possibly)

I'll be renting NFS Underground 2 and even then it'll need to be special if I'm going to pay full wack.

hmm... i thought the frame rate was good, was somthing wrong with your version? graphics seemed better than ps2 too.

Morbidsoul

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2004, 07:32:00 AM »

QUOTE (tommy2hotty @ Jun 3 2004, 02:58 PM)
Neon is a big car in the import scene with the SRT-4.  Also how many neon's have you seen with stuff done to them, wethere its ugly or not isn't the question, it's called marketing.  NOS makes a noise??  Do you mean the Blow Off Valve whistle noise??

NOS makes everything you hear sound like wub wub wub wub wub...

Oh, we're talking about in a car... tongue.gif

Krusty2k

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

Its been said before, but this game is repetitive crap. Could they at least include a different track. All the tracks are the same city with a different path. Rent play up to about 20 challenges then return it. the novelty soon wears off and the modding is annoying. It seems the faster the car the faster everyone elses car is. Even if you do the same race over. RUBBER BAND AI BEWARE. You can demolish the AI vehicle and race perfectly and they will catch up.

Crap on a stick.

They should get together with the SSX guys and get them to design the tracks. Some more alternate routes would be nice.

markmc2k4

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2004, 05:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (Krusty2k @ Jul 25 2004, 10:07 PM)
Even if you do the same race over. RUBBER BAND AI BEWARE. You can demolish the AI vehicle and race perfectly and they will catch up.

Yeah, that & the lack of tracks ruin the game in my opinion otherwise i think its a great  racer if your not looking for anything too serious.

Busted770

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (deathx88 @ May 13 2004, 12:40 AM)
bull shit
every one said this game was great and i saw nothing great about it
i heard it was so great because of the street racing BFD lots of games are street racing games

Gran turismo was way better than this, hell sega Gt was better

where did all of the GOOD cars go  uhh.gif

i would give this game a -7.905
jk

maybe a 4.5

uh....this was the whole point of the game...in real street racing, people arn't driving around feraris and lambourghinis, or lotus'.... why dont u just not talk if you don't know what your talkin about?

i mean, i would think you would get the concept of the game by starting off with a shitty car, and then unlocking goods and moving up the ranks....

Neilor

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »

*** UPDATE ***

I know this is the NFSU thread, but I just rented NFSU2 , and this is the game they should have released in the first place.

No framerate gliches, a larger city, a bit more variety in race styles, and more important you can choose the race sequence instead of being held up on some bloody drag race that you can't get within 2 seconds of the winner.

Hat's off to EA (did I really type that), still though it's a renter not a keeper
Pages: 1 [2]