xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Scar Face  (Read 115 times)

Andronicus

• Archived User
Scar Face
« on: October 12, 2006, 03:35:00 PM »

Hey

Just played Scar Face last night.  It is plesently different from all the GTA type games.  It looks like it still uses the GTA engine, but has a better continuity, less random screwing around.  

Has some uniqu fetures as well.  The "Blind Rage" mode is cool.  Also, when you shoot people, it tells you where you hit them (eg. left kindy, right nut etc.)  There is a lot of good consistensy from the moive, but you are not replaying the movie.  The game starts in the last scene of the movie where Toni sais "Say hello to my little friend".  But if you are a little less stoned than Toni was, you don't die, and then re-build his empire.

Makeshift420

• Archived User
Scar Face
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

The storyline for this game seems pretty awesome, rebuilding your empire after actually living through that encounter and getting revenge on the people who did it to you.

I like the fact that it's not one of those games based on a movie that literally takes you through the movie in the game.

I might pick it up  pop.gif

dirtlegdan

• Archived User
Scar Face
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »

Great game...been playing it off an on for awhile now.  

usless post I know

Just realized I've been a member for just about 3 years and I've only made 5 posts.....lol

This post has been edited by dirtlegdan: Nov 17 2006, 04:26 AM

kernan

• Archived User
Scar Face
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 07:44:00 PM »

awesome shooting and awesome driving. get it. it's worth your time. i'll have a review done @gamespot.com soon.