xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Iii: Morrowind  (Read 730 times)

Rebel-Soul

• Archived User
Elder Scrolls Iii: Morrowind
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2003, 11:22:00 AM »

i reached level 79 and was pretty far in the quest and there was a faulty save and lost EVERYTHING that pissed me off an amazing gmae better than drugs. but it has a bit too many kinks like locking up and shit like that but over all 10/10 baby laugh.gif

stormz

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2003, 12:26:00 AM »

i probably played about 10 hours.it was quite slow so i gave up, but im gonna start it again soon

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2003, 10:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (Rebel-Soul @ Dec 11 2003, 04:22 PM)
i reached level 79 and was pretty far in the quest and there was a faulty save and lost EVERYTHING that pissed me off an amazing gmae better than drugs. but it has a bit too many kinks like locking up and shit like that but over all 10/10 baby laugh.gif

yea I always had two saves during the game, I usually have two saves for every game i play just in case sometihng happens (i had 3 saves in dungeons and dragons hereos and lost them all due to a friend accedently saving over them).  well I stopped saving on the one for awhile and my other got curropted so I went from level 78 to 52, I was really mad  I stopped playing for like 2 months and then picked it up again.. got to level 111 and haven't played again since... it freezes way to much now and I don'[t have tot ime to go around the world and dispose of every creature and person I killed.  guess it would have helped if I knew about that to begin with.

also what I don't like is when you dispose of a body you have to pick up all their stuff and eventually you won't be able to carry all the armor and all, and if you just drop the items it won't help the xbox, so you really need to sell them or put them in a sack for the xbox to handle it well but it's just not all that easy.

havocaose

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2003, 11:40:00 AM »

this was the first game that actually overheated my xbox, was what got me to xbox scene in the first place

frozen lake

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2003, 03:02:00 AM »

QUOTE (Helios @ Oct 19 2003, 10:19 AM)
I think Morrowind III: The Elder Scrolls is awesome. I think it is the best RPG out on Xbox so far. I give it a 10 out of 10 definatley worth playing

and i give it 10/10 for value

frozen lake

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2003, 02:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (DuDeR MaN @ Dec 17 2003, 08:58 PM)
(i had 3 saves in dungeons and dragons hereos and lost them all due to a friend accedently saving over them).

is he still a friend?

laugh.gif

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2003, 03:57:00 AM »

lol... yea, what we did was use the codes to gain our xp back up and basically ran through the game to where I last saved and yea... it sucked.  I lost alot of good crap too.  oh well.  

One thing I'd like to add about this game is that the whole fact that you can pick up basically everything is cool first, "oh look at can pick up the candle stick, and the fork, and that leaf, oh cool I can carry that basket of bread" but gets real old real fast and it even gets in the way alot!  I found myself getting caught stealing a bunch of times for accedently pressing "a" while facing a random item.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2003, 09:49:00 PM »

I just picked up the "game of the year edition", and have not had any of the said problems that i did have with the first morrowind.  So, picking up the game of the year edition is highly recommened.

Mast3r Ch13f

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2003, 11:47:00 PM »

sad.gif .
Pages: 1 2 [3]