xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Stuck With Split Party  (Read 313 times)

silentdream

• Archived User
Help Stuck With Split Party
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »

Hey I just went to Dxun and I had to split my party to send half to help Tahlia and half to check out the sith Tomb.  Anyway I stupidly chose Bao-dur to stay on Dxun.  I'm stuck at the second barrier and I need him to get me past it is there anyother way?  I have no last saved games before I split my party and I really don't want to replay it.

Thanks

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(silentdream @ Aug 5 2006, 09:38 PM) View Post

Hey I just went to Dxun and I had to split my party to send half to help Tahlia and half to check out the sith Tomb.  Anyway I stupidly chose Bao-dur to stay on Dxun.  I'm stuck at the second barrier and I need him to get me past it is there anyother way?  I have no last saved games before I split my party and I really don't want to replay it.

Thanks

You can use a lightsaber to pentrate shields.  The only reason you use Bao-Dur for the shields in Telos is because the game assumes that you don't have a lightsaber yet.  Once you're done constructing your lightsaber, you can unlock any shield by selecting the "Use Lightsaber" option when your cursor is focused on a barrier.  Hope this helps.

SPL170db

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(silentdream @ Aug 5 2006, 11:38 PM) View Post

Thanks

I have no help for you there, but I have a problem of my own that I cannot figure out and hopefully someone else has some insight.  I'm on Dxun as well, at the end of this board after beating the 3 Sith lords and speaking to Xarga, then it finishes and jumps to a cut scene of the exile standing at the Mandalorian camp and it reads on the screen "Xarga said that he and your friends are making good progress through the jungle.  Trust me, this is worth the wait"

Then nothing seems to happen.  The sound is still playing the background and the character on screen is moving very slightly so I know the game isn't completely frozen, but it will not do anything.  I push all the buttons and it doesn't skip forward like every other cut scene.  I figured it said "this is worth the wait" in the dialogue so I just left it to sit there for an hour, and nothing happens.

I went so far as taking the disc back to the store where I got it in exchange for another one, came home and it does the same thing again.  I've not found anything at all on the web that references this problem.  The only thing I can think of is that I am playing this on Xbox 360 with the Backwards Compatibility update on it
http://www.xbox.com/...ityredirect.htm

Anyone have any insight on this???  unsure.gif